Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

wow so mo explaining herself is working and the fans are still team mo

cccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 09:57:53 AM
Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 19, 2020, 09:52:29 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 09:48:46 AM
Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 19, 2020, 09:47:45 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 09:46:22 AM
Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 19, 2020, 09:41:18 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 09:37:52 AM
And that tear session clearly was after she found out a lawyer had been retained.

no it wasnt lmfaooooo

see, just talking

:dead:

The sit down with the cast was nearly a week after the fight and she had no remorse.
The email was dated Oct 23. The fight happened Oct 16. :ATLcameo:
:uhh:

receipts ?

:receipts:

The date of the email is included in the screenshot. You can google when the fight happened  :plzstop:

ccccv obviously im not talking about the screenshot bby

the fight tho... provide a recipt. i dont see anything online. also, i'd like the date that mo talked to ber pastor as well. thnks bbs

:ATLcameo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/candiace-dillard-bassett-second-degree-assault-charge-monique-samuels-complaint%3famp

All the girls have already said the sit down happened the week after the fight, including your precious Monique. She did not talk to her pastor before then so idk why you're grasping for straws here :dead:
He be killing me :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2020, 03:30:22 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 08:28:29 AM
Dorothy makes me SCREAM and she hasn't even spoken yet

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!!!

dssdvvvvvvvv
nnxnnnxnxnxx

Queen's grin sends me. They need to give her a flute already!!

Kalifornia.

She actually could do Married to Medicine. Isn't she like a therapist or something?

Le Champ

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2020, 06:01:53 PM
She actually could do Married to Medicine. Isn't she like a therapist or something?

Omg that would be iconic :dead:

M-Rocka

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 19, 2020, 06:56:19 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 06:42:18 PM

!!!!!!!!!!

Dorothy is gold

I'm still screaming at her CHUCKLING when Ashley read Candee her damn rights  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

When the fag asked Candice "how are you?" and they did a slow mo flashback of her getting dragged!!!!

NDNSNDNNSNDNSMDMMSNDMSMDMSMDMMSMDMSMDS
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S
D
S
S

D
S
D

S
S
D
D

D
D
D

D
D
S
D
D

D
D
F
D
D
S
D
D
D
D
C
D

T
T
Y
G
H

V
D
V
D

F
G
F
G

FF

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 08:14:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 19, 2020, 06:56:19 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 06:42:18 PM

!!!!!!!!!!

Dorothy is gold

I'm still screaming at her CHUCKLING when Ashley read Candee her damn rights  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ashley: Ch..I'm already married to a millionaire, what do I need to be paid for hun?  :plea:

Candiace: Congratulations bby, not for long.. :nowgorl:

I love when these 2 go at it honestly. They're so eloquent. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

ffffff

So this is the guy that also runs theblacksocialites page on IG. He's a big Monique & Kenya stan, but he detests Porsha & Candiace. I think Porsh blocked him. I'm sure he'll be dragging her when the new season airs.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on October 19, 2020, 11:44:44 PM
When the fag asked Candice "how are you?" and they did a slow mo flashback of her getting dragged!!!!

NDNSNDNNSNDNSMDMMSNDMSMDMSMDMMSMDMSMDS
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S
D
S
S

D
S
D

S
S
D
D

D
D
D

D
D
S
D
D

D
D
F
D
D
S
D
D
D
D
C
D

T
T
Y
G
H

V
D
V
D

F
G
F
G

FF
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Candi is definitely gonna be up for best supporting actress in reality(DRAMA)
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2020, 07:50:41 AM

ffffff

So this is the guy that also runs theblacksocialites page on IG. He's a big Monique & Kenya stan, but he detests Porsha & Candiace. I think Porsh blocked him. I'm sure he'll be dragging her when the new season airs.
I'm not listening to anyone that looks like this. Giving me Lew