Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Le Champ

Cowgirl

I heard their mom's got into it bc Wendy's mom wanted to bleach the grandkids..

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 22, 2020, 01:35:15 PM
Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 22, 2020, 01:13:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 22, 2020, 12:55:59 PM
Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 22, 2020, 11:59:14 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 22, 2020, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 22, 2020, 10:42:56 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 22, 2020, 10:17:56 AM
Ashley already said Charrisse never started the rumor so why is Monique so upset pissed.

Monique and her misdirected anger. Goofy ass beautiful self.

Tearing up a beautiful black family for TV ratings! I don't resort to violence! girl, shut up. :dead:

mo never said 'risse started the rumor bby. she was spreading the mess. and only thing ash said is that 'risse never brought it to her. and i believe that, ashley being both 'risse and mo's friend.

yea she said what she said and she slayed this

:feelinmyself:
bby  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

yes hun???? ccccvvv cuz i just stated all facts  :dead:
Hun ffffffffff

Monique's story has changed constantly, she wants to scream Bullied as a child! Hands in my face always being a trigger! as a defense mechanism for her rowdy behavior (i.e. Porshit). She points out Candiace waiving a knife, but she also been in situations and has threatened to "kill that bitch Candiace" by running behind that barn, knock Gizzard out and threatened to choke THRIFTbyn out with her umbrella.. Every interview Monique does there isn't a clear answer to why the fight happened. She goes back to the rumor Also the fact that Charrisse was around clearly was no big deal because even though Ashley gave her a heads up she was still comfortable around her to go to the party. Also Charrisse paid Mo dust at the party while she fumed and stormed out of the party.

cccccccccccccv my bby no it hasnt

- mo did not use "bullied as s child" as s "defense mechanism", sge took responsibility for her actions and said she wanted to figure out why she reacted that way so she sought therapy and took that journey

- "kill that bitch" was in the heat of a fight abd doesnt negate candaice's behavior with knives

- the comment about punching gizelle was made in jest in a damn confessional  :dead:

- robyn is the one who ran up in monique's face, which caused monique to say "get out if my face,  before i choke u iut with this umbrella". the same robyn who pulled up to ashleys job with gizelle and got in her face like she was about to fight. like huh?????  :plzstop:

- monique never said charisse being around was a big deal, again.... as ahe has explain before lolz... the issue was some who she thought was her friend bringing someone around and then lying about knowing they had mess. sddddd shes been so clear on this

- lastly mo left that oarty because gizelle was trying to kick up dust and mo has already stated that she initially (before candaice brought it up on live) did not want to address the rumors on camera because they involved her child. whew... having all the details is just....

hey just get on the right team w/ me bby
Oh my King... :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

-Mo only took responsibility and accountability for her actions AFTER she saw the backlash she was receiving on TV. She didn't feel any type of remorse when she released Drag Queens and also didn't feel remorse the night the episode aired when she got on IG and made a post Leave a comment on tonight's episode! Let me know what ya think! Be nice! Lolz! in no way, shape, or form was there any type of repentance for her actions.

-Candiace using her words in a heated argument triggered Mo into physically attacking that girl because she can't effectively communicate unless she's threatening to do bodily harm to a cast member which she's done multiple times.

-Robyn only got up in Mo's face AFTER Mo told her to Step to me in my face and tell me to shut up! and as Robyn's broke ass proceeded to step forward, Mo threatened to choke her out with her umbrella. How easy was it for Mo to walk away when Gizelle tried to bring up what went wrong with her and Charrisse, but she was on ready when Gizelle again brought up what went sour between her & Candiace?

Like bby come on. :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ccccccccvvvvvvvvvv

my bby

- mo took accountability when she met with the girls 5 days after the mess, she just wasnt remorseful at the time. theres a difference. again, you nor anyone else gets to dictate when and how she expresses her remorse. but when it cones to accountability, she def took that lolz!

- so yea candaice triggered mo, i agree. so does mo. this is established lol. youre miscategorozing mo's history with the girls and '"violence" and i covered that in my last post

- again, robyn got in her face. so the "attempted to choke out" (which was your initial point, lets not move the gosl post king lol) was in response to robyn advancing on her. and whew! loce how when mo was actually ready to back up her mouth. cccccc take notes candaice.

king i know u dont like the girl but geez  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 22, 2020, 02:59:09 PM
Ashley already said Charrisse never started the rumor so why is Monique so upset pissed.

Tearing up a beautiful black family for TV ratings! I don't resort to violence! girl, shut up. :dead:

mo never said 'risse started the rumor bby. she was spreading the mess. and only thing ash said is that 'risse never brought it to her. and i believe that, ashley being both 'risse and mo's friend.

Hun ffffffffff

Monique's story has changed constantly, she wants to scream Bullied as a child! Hands in my face always being a trigger! as a defense mechanism for her rowdy behavior (i.e. Porshit). She points out Candiace waiving a knife, but she also been in situations and has threatened to "kill that bitch Candiace" by running behind that barn, knock Gizzard out and threatened to choke THRIFTbyn out with her umbrella.. Every interview Monique does there isn't a clear answer to why the fight happened. She goes back to the rumor Also the fact that Charrisse was around clearly was no big deal because even though Ashley gave her a heads up she was still comfortable around her to go to the party. Also Charrisse paid Mo dust at the party while she fumed and stormed out of the party.

- mo did not use "bullied as s child" as s "defense mechanism", sge took responsibility for her actions and said she wanted to figure out why she reacted that way so she sought therapy and took that journey

- "kill that bitch" was in the heat of a fight abd doesnt negate candaice's behavior with knives

- the comment about punching gizelle was made in jest in a damn confessional  :dead:

- robyn is the one who ran up in monique's face, which caused monique to say "get out if my face,  before i choke u iut with this umbrella". the same robyn who pulled up to ashleys job with gizelle and got in her face like she was about to fight. like huh?????  :plzstop:

- monique never said charisse being around was a big deal, again.... as ahe has explain before lolz... the issue was some who she thought was her friend bringing someone around and then lying about knowing they had mess. sddddd shes been so clear on this

- lastly mo left that oarty because gizelle was trying to kick up dust and mo has already stated that she initially (before candaice brought it up on live) did not want to address the rumors on camera because they involved her child. whew... having all the details is just....

-Mo only took responsibility and accountability for her actions AFTER she saw the backlash she was receiving on TV. She didn't feel any type of remorse when she released Drag Queens and also didn't feel remorse the night the episode aired when she got on IG and made a post Leave a comment on tonight's episode! Let me know what ya think! Be nice! Lolz! in no way, shape, or form was there any type of repentance for her actions.

-Candiace using her words in a heated argument triggered Mo into physically attacking that girl because she can't effectively communicate unless she's threatening to do bodily harm to a cast member which she's done multiple times.

-Robyn only got up in Mo's face AFTER Mo told her to Step to me in my face and tell me to shut up! and as Robyn's broke ass proceeded to step forward, Mo threatened to choke her out with her umbrella. How easy was it for Mo to walk away when Gizelle tried to bring up what went wrong with her and Charrisse, but she was on ready when Gizelle again brought up what went sour between her & Candiace?

ccccccccvvvvvvvvvv

my bby

- mo took accountability when she met with the girls 5 days after the mess, she just wasnt remorseful at the time. theres a difference. again, you nor anyone else gets to dictate when and how she expresses her remorse. but when it cones to accountability, she def took that lolz!

- so yea candaice triggered mo, i agree. so does mo. this is established lol. youre miscategorozing mo's history with the girls and '"violence" and i covered that in my last post

- again, robyn got in her face. so the "attempted to choke out" (which was your initial point, lets not move the gosl post king lol) was in response to robyn advancing on her. and whew! loce how when mo was actually ready to back up her mouth. cccccc take notes candaice.

I have a love/hate relationship with Mo. When she's being sensible is when I love her, but right now she's being fucking retarded. :plzstop:

I'm definitely not misplacing Mo's history with how she threatened physical violence on more than one occasion ie season 4 I will drag you, PREGNANT & ALL! with no regard or care putting her unborn child in harms way, but worried because she doesn't want that same innocent child affect by a storyline that we wouldn't have known about had she kept her mouth shut.

King, lets not do this. Mo is trash for what she's done and there's no way around it. :letsmessfag:

Kalifornia.

Wtf was Wendy's mother wearing in this last episode?

She looked a mess

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 22, 2020, 03:39:02 PM
Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 22, 2020, 02:59:09 PM

Hun ffffffffff

ccccccccvvvvvvvvvv

my bby

I have a love/hate relationship with Mo. When she's being sensible is when I love her, but right now she's being fucking retarded. :plzstop:

I'm definitely not misplacing Mo's history with how she threatened physical violence on more than one occasion ie season 4 I will drag you, PREGNANT & ALL! with no regard or care putting her unborn child in harms way, but worried because she doesn't want that same innocent child affect by a storyline that we wouldn't have known about had she kept her mouth shut.

King, lets not do this. Mo is trash for what she's done and there's no way around it. :letsmessfag:

n

im sorry king but u cant take queen's actions oug if context in order to push a narrative

again, robyn initiated the mess between her and mo

and as far as the "ill drag u preg n all" no part if me believes mo would have actually fought that girl. but lets remember the situation. mo is walking away and tras ass candaice is popping off yea walk away! what i thought ! cccccc like candaice deserved that dragging and everbody kinda... well... see it lolz !!

love us forreal bruv

Scott.

ophmani

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time