Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

bvvvccc not reducing candaice's behavior to "spoiled brat"

im starting to think some of yall have been wopped upside the head for ur smart ass mouths too

identifying selves
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Which is what I said at the very beginning of the season. Monique did all of that shit. Being all cool with Gizelle, who supposedly was trying to take her down, but yet it was excused as "he being mature on her job" and NOW she's fucking iced out like I said she would be at the beginning  and she wouldn't be had she moved a bit smarter.

She fell right into these hoes trap.

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on October 23, 2020, 10:46:27 PM
Which is what I said at the very beginning of the season. Monique did all of that shit. Being all cool with Gizelle, who supposedly was trying to take her down, but yet it was excused as "he being mature on her job" and NOW she's fucking iced out like I said she would be at the beginning  and she wouldn't be had she moved a bit smarter.

a real dummy :omf:

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on October 23, 2020, 10:46:27 PM

???

they filmed one scene solo and high fived at one party. "getting all cool with" ? nah.

and what exactly was the trap? i heard somebody else say thsr too. lets review the facts

candaice invited charisse: fact
candaice lied about being aware of the beef: fact
candaice is the one that connect 'risse and mo's evil ex-friend: fact
candaice is loud mouth ferret: fact

gizelle is messy, trufling, and dirty but in this particular instance the only thing she did was laid out... again... facts. yes it wss messy, but mo had authenic reason to feel sone type of way with candaice.the only trap she fell into is whenever them butches ask "oh so how are you two!? yawl cool nah?" knowing good and well they aren't

not trynna change anybodys mind, just correcting
the facts
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

I agree to disagree

Bentley. HARRIS!

Plastic.

The way y'all switched up on Monique and want her gone is.. something  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 24, 2020, 10:16:58 AM
Quote from: Scott. on October 24, 2020, 10:09:57 AM
I agree to disagree
but he said facts tho Scott
:dead: how you gone disagree with facts?
facts according to him, that's how l can disagree. I said wtf l said

Scott.

And nobody said they wanted her gone. She's just looking dumb and inconsistent 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic on October 24, 2020, 10:20:41 AM
The way y'all switched up on Monique and want her gone is.. something  :plzstop:
I don't think any of us want her gone. Her castmates do tho..

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 24, 2020, 10:23:34 AM
Quote from: Plastic on October 24, 2020, 10:20:41 AM
I don't think any of us want her gone. Her castmates do tho..

Exactly.

Just because she's being called out on her dumb shit they swear she's being turned on.

I don't like Candiace, but Monique is a disappointment and l stand by that

Blamblam

Monique went on live and said out of her own mouth that Gizelle was trying to destroy her family and that she knew she was plotting on her going into the season. That's what makes her look dumb and inconsistent. Now she's attempting to drag Gizelle in every interview but when the cameras were rolling she was kiki-ing in her face. 

If Gizelle had sided with Monique after the fight I guarantee Monique wouldn't have a negative thing to say about her.

Cowgirl

Monique has been shooting blanks at any and every person she can. Go focus on your marriage bc even if the entire cast was trying to "expose" you, it shouldn't affect you to that extent if you know you have a solid union.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on October 24, 2020, 10:23:17 AM
And nobody said they wanted her gone. She's just looking dumb and inconsistent
!!!!!

Exactly, no one said that they wanted that barbaric goddess axed from the show.

Her story has consistently went up and down since the beginning of the season.