Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I don't like Wendy but I think she's just very opinionated and is taking off with speaking what she believes is right.  U fags are goofy asf. because if she DID sit back and say nothing then she'd be boring.  She's doing EXACTLY what she's supposed to do, love it or hate it.  
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 26, 2020, 07:48:15 AM
Wendy should be neutral but she was right when she explained it..
I agree with this but I don't think she should be neutral. Candiace is her friend,  that's exactly whose side she should be on.
I get why she feels the way she feels.  And she's saying exactly what some of us have been saying here.  They have a problem with her here because she's TOO vocal but gtfoh :dead:
She didn't sign up for a tv show to sit passively by and just get along. That doesn't even make sense  :plzstop:
And in real life (if ur any kinda friend) any of us would ride for our friend just as hard,  ESPECIALLY if u make it as easy as Monique did

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on October 26, 2020, 08:41:24 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 26, 2020, 07:31:32 AM
Just pay your taxes girl :uhh:

Hate Candiace but she's so damn funny :dead:
she's hilarious  :plzstop:
ASF! If she would get rid of this battered white woman routine I MIGHT could like her again

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2020, 01:47:27 AM
I don't like Wendy but I think she's just very opinionated and is taking off with speaking what she believes is right.  U fags are goofy asf. because if she DID sit back and say nothing then she'd be boring.  She's doing EXACTLY what she's supposed to do, love it or hate it. 
!!!!

Some of them go up for OG when she does virtually the same thing on BBW, but Wendy can't have an opinion?  :dead:

ophmani

vvvvvvv yea, no

she's a baboon thats contradicting herself. how u gon speak on how someone else needs to learn how to behave when you dont know yourself? also, you were sitting right in karen's face when she turned to monique and told her she fucked up and coulds just sweep this under the rug so why is she saying karen hasn't held mo accountable? yea wendy is full of shit  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: sandra_b on October 28, 2020, 06:11:19 AM

vvvvvvv yea, no

she's a baboon thats contradicting herself. how u gon speak on how someone else needs to learn how to behave when you dont know yourself? also, you were sitting right in karen's face when she turned to monique and told her she fucked up and coulds just sweep this under the rug so why is she saying karen hasn't held mo accountable? yea wendy is full of shit  :dead:

xcd,mcnc

i see y'all been cuttin up in here.

Gilgamesh.

All i know is, this is Karen's best season. She has been gathering Gizelle, Wendy and as of this episode Candiace and i live. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2020, 01:52:08 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 26, 2020, 07:48:15 AM
Wendy should be neutral but she was right when she explained it..
I agree with this but I don't think she should be neutral. Candiace is her friend,  that's exactly whose side she should be on.
I get why she feels the way she feels.  And she's saying exactly what some of us have been saying here.  They have a problem with her here because she's TOO vocal but gtfoh :dead:
She didn't sign up for a tv show to sit passively by and just get along. That doesn't even make sense  :plzstop:
And in real life (if ur any kinda friend) any of us would ride for our friend just as hard,  ESPECIALLY if u make it as easy as Monique did
True

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

fffffffffffff

I think he's over the show honestly. A lot of these husbands seem like they do. Chris Samuels, and Michael Grabass as well.

Scott.

Wendy can talk as much as she wants, but she's annoying af and I don't like her ass.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 28, 2020, 04:34:14 AM
!!!!

Some of them go up for OG when she does virtually the same thing on BBW, but Wendy can't have an opinion?  :dead:

She can. But I just don't like her, so I'd rather she STFU tbh. Even if she does have a point, which she does. But yeah.