Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

dbdndnnd

She annoyed me so MUCH this past Sunday, as she has the whole season. 
Im sor', it's not Candiace's responsibility to be concerned about YOUR kids. You should have been thinking about them when you started acting liking a wild animal :dead:

I think pressing charges was extreme, but the idea that Candiace should even care about you or your family after you've stated you had no remorse is fckn laughable. She is a true sociopath :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 03, 2020, 10:25:34 AM
dbdndnnd

Im sor', it's not Candiace's responsibility to be concerned about YOUR kids. You should have been thinking about them when you started acting liking a wild animal :dead:

I think pressing charges was extreme, but the idea that Candiace should even care about you or your family after you've stated you had no remorse is fckn laughable. She is a true sociopath :plzstop:
!!!!  :dead: :dead: :dead:

She's still showing no remorse. She posted her song Drag Queens on her story. Whew! Women's Empowerment! Stream it!

And then that kitchen scene..

Monique: Where's daddy?  :nogrammynoneck:

Kids: He's taking a poop, Mommy.  :bvy:  :mmyulost:  :mmywheresddy:

Monique: He's always pooping, I need him to help me with breakfast! Lolz!  :justabit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on November 03, 2020, 10:25:34 AM
dbdndnnd

I was like is she fckn serious  :plzstop:
Imagine beating someone down and then being mad that they took action  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I still hate this lil hate train tha Gizelle is the conductor of tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

n

Not her saying she chose not to go on the trip and then Ashley saying on camera that she didn't invite her. Which is it?

Vonc2002

ophmani

cvvvvcc mo was 100% correct, candaice did have a lot of fckn nerve trying to take legal action in a mess she was part responsible for.

and the judge agreed. which is why the mess was thrown tf owt-a!

period.

:blessed: :scrumptious: :letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

It really doesn't seems like much had changed as far as monique's relationship with the ladies at this point.  I hate gizelle but this is EXACTLY how u get a girl kicked off.  

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

I think it's too early to say, it all depends on how the reunion goes

Unless Andy pulls a power move and forces those bitches to film with her

:letsmessfag:

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on November 03, 2020, 11:55:47 AM

That's the ONLY way it's gonna happen.
Because both women have made it clear that they're done with each other. However, Candiace is the only one who has said she's absolutely not filming with her ever again.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 03, 2020, 10:40:29 AM
When did she say she didn't wanna go
She said it on her IG page in the comments before the season aired and also in a few of her lives.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 03, 2020, 12:07:18 PM
Quote from: Plastic on November 03, 2020, 11:55:47 AM

That's the ONLY way it's gonna happen.
Because both women have made it clear that they're done with each other. However, Candiace is the only one who has said she's absolutely not filming with her ever again.
!!!!

That and Monique said she was done with Ashley after season 3 and you saw what happened... Besties! Amigas Cheetahs! Friends 4 Life!  :plzstop: