Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

lol the way the same 3 girls keep reinforcing their opinion in here to make themselves feel better 

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 14, 2020, 11:48:44 AM
The last episode was funny af and Monique was not needed :dead:
Sidelined self
Almost forgot her gorgeous ass wasn't on the trip. Wow. Karen & Ashley didn't really give a fuck about her not going anyway, but "she refused to go" You'll be missed! In spirit! We'll have fun for you! Lolz!  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

Le Champ

Quote from: Nine. on November 14, 2020, 01:02:06 PM
nnnn oh please

Y'all know that episode was boring

It honestly wasn't.
The only boring episode so far this season was the fight episode. After the first 5 minutes, it went downhill

Let's not act like Monique running around packing lunch boxes in a robe makes a damn episode

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time