Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 14, 2020, 07:52:08 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2020, 07:33:07 PM
It's equivalent to how Candeegyal has y'all foaming at the sides of y'all mouths if she even blinks a certain way.

!!!

the other girls are unbothered while Mo is posting about the reunion from her damn bird's account

Fckn weirdo
!!!!

I don't even think Ashley said anything at all tbh. The way Moweather lives for the approval of this show and the fans.  :plzstop:

Hell even during the season 9 reunion of Atlanta after the filmed it before it aired, none of the girls said anything. All the ladies were tight lipped. Mo is so goofy.😂😂

ophmani

https://twitter.com/Randy_Haas/status/1327982186650284032

vbccvvbvcbcxcxxccxxcccccccccccccccvccxcccccc

the way candauce had her poms poms let ready to co-sign before giselle threw it in reverse  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

vvcccccccc baybeeeeeeeeeee the way candice is getting tagged all across this damn dinner table

:dead:

oh thats just a character flaw

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Haven't even seen the episode or know what y'all discussing, but Monique has y'all PISSED.

:ummwhat:

Cowgirl

It's equivalent to how Candeegyal has y'all foaming at the sides of y'all mouths if she even blinks a certain way.

!!!

the other girls are unbothered while Mo is posting about the reunion from her damn bird's account

Fckn weirdo

NCNCXNCNCNCCNNCNCNCNCC

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2020, 08:00:57 PM

!!!

Fckn weirdo
!!!!

I don't even think Ashley said anything at all tbh. The way Moweather lives for the approval of this show and the fans.  :plzstop:

Hell even during the season 9 reunion of Atlanta after the filmed it before it aired, none of the girls said anything. All the ladies were tight lipped. Mo is so goofy.😂😂
The way she ALWAYS has to speak and give herself the upper-hand is so sad. She is such a liar

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on November 16, 2020, 04:06:50 AM
Haven't even seen the episode or know what y'all discussing, but Monique has y'all PISSED.

vvvvvvvcc mo wasn't even in this episode

these girls are consumed. and aint nobody buying it but them  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on November 16, 2020, 04:06:50 AM

I haven't seen the episode either, I believe we're commenting bc Monique won't shut her fucking mouth

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 16, 2020, 04:27:27 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2020, 08:00:57 PM

!!!

Fckn weirdo
!!!!

The way she ALWAYS has to speak and give herself the upper-hand is so sad. She is such a liar
!!!!!!!

And notice how King Oph' started off tonight's discussion about Candiace. The way my bby can't get enough of this entertaining young goddess.

Fired!

Candeegyal ain't going nowhere bby lolz

Cowgirl

The way Gizelle and Robyn called Ashley out for her similar behavior bdbdbfxxxcx

ophmani

QuoteAnd notice how King Oph' started off tonight's discussion about Candiace.

because i was actually discussing the latest episode

ah-ha! anybody notice!

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_harris on November 16, 2020, 07:34:35 AM

ah-ha! anybody notice!

Latest tea! What we have here!

The way the way these episodes revolve around Candeegyal and not Holyfield has you pissed.  :heythere:

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 16, 2020, 07:05:30 AM
The way Gizelle and Robyn called Ashley out for her similar behavior bdbdbfxxxcx
ddddd

Those flashbacks.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 16, 2020, 08:35:32 AM
Quote from: sandra_harris on November 16, 2020, 07:34:35 AM

ah-ha! anybody notice!

Latest tea! What we have here!

The way the way these episodes revolve around Candeegyal and not Holyfield has you pissed.  :heythere:

this moving goal post

yea, pissed. grr n stuff  :dead: