Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

SHDJDJNSNDNNDNFNDNNDNDNDNDNDN

Ashley was trying to GET to Candice!!! Next week looks like MESS!!!! 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Lee on November 29, 2020, 10:15:07 PM
I wonder if Mo's binder is gonna prove that Candiace knew about her beef with Charisse the whole time
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on November 29, 2020, 10:11:01 PM
I feel like Candiace and Ashley are really being messy

Karen wanted Monique there but didn't want any problems.

And Ashley... you didn't stand up for Monique going on the trip OR going to the party

so ... iono, I think she's faking this alliance with Monique to get at Candiace

she's still the same Ashley  :plzstop:
fffddddd

That's what I said. Forehead is so damn messy.

STUNNA GOD

YEAAAAAAAA. Monique is CLEARLY Andy's fav. The way he keeps shading Gizelle n Candice and praising her.

NDNSNDNSNNSNSNSNNSNDNSNDNSNSNNSNSNSNDMSMDS
S
S
S
SS
S
SS
S
S
S
S
S

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on November 29, 2020, 10:13:41 PM
HSJSJSJSJJDSJJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSNDNSNSNDJNDNSNDNSNNDDDD

UMMMMMM it's sounding like Monique LASHED at the reunion. She n Andy cackling at how she had a whole binder of RECEIPTS. He said it will make the Housewife museum.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Looks like she's going to redeem herself. Idk how she had so much time to compose that binder being such a busy mom and all..

Le Champ

It doesn't sound like there was any resolution or reconciliation at this reunion :dead:

STUNNA GOD

She's likely exposing Candice AND Gizelle. Gizelle had a breakdown.

NDNDNDNNDNDNSNNSNSNSMSMMSMDMMSMSMSS
D
S
S
S
S
S

S
S

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on November 29, 2020, 10:30:18 PM

D
S
S
S
S
S

S
S

I know Gizelle got lashed...I'm curious to see if she has anything on Candiace

At this point, I'm ready for them to move tf on because we need them all in a group again

Le Champ

Porsha cackling at Karen reading TF outta these girls on the Chat Room is SENDING ME :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on November 29, 2020, 10:30:18 PM

D
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
:bvy:

ophmani

I wonder if Mo's binder is gonna prove that Candiace knew about her beef with Charisse the whole time

vcccvvcccvvv the way all the ladies confirmed this at the beginning of the season  :dead: :dead: :dead: :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: hitman_b on November 30, 2020, 12:11:39 AM

vcccvvcccvvv the way all the ladies confirmed this at the beginning of the season  :dead: :dead: :dead: :plzstop:

I know she was aware they had beef...I mean I want to know if she made it seem as deep as Monique tried to make it out to be.
Even her friend Ashley said Charisse wasn't on all the bullshit that Monique was putting out there so somebody is lying

ophmani

n

the only thing ashley said is charisse never saud the mess to HER. the ladie all confirmed everyone knew how monique felt about the mess. lol this has all been established.

Le Champ

Quote from: hitman_b on November 30, 2020, 12:47:19 AM
n

the only thing ashley said is charisse never saud the mess to HER. the ladie all confirmed everyone knew how monique felt about the mess. lol this has all been established.

But the problem is, this wasn't even a storyline :dead: It literally has nothing to do with anything. The mess was mentioned ONCE during the whole season and no one gave it life. This is just Monique once trying to justify acting like an animal  :plzstop:

ophmani

vvvvvv it was literally the catalyst if mo n candaice falling out

lord  :dead: