Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

And how are we relating a "Karen situation" to what Monique did?
this hoodrat's life wasn't in danger, nobody threatened her, nobody attacked her :dead:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssss

gorls gone somewhere

that Nene Leaks faux classy mess ain't working over here

the most "ghetto" thing on that show IS self-hating Candiace and her loud hood mouth
she looks down on black girls but behaves like an animal

So Nobody is jumping on this pity train to defend Candiace's nasty behavior and poisonous mouth

I'm not sure who you guys are tryna convince but it's clearly not working  :kii:

Desilu

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:01:44 PM
Yes telling someone

"I'm sleep!"

Is so nasty and poisonous
s
the delusions and lack of accountability is at incalculable levels here
as I suspected lol

Desilu

How does she look down on black girls just because she's calls ONE ghetto and a hoodrat.

Seems to me like Bentley considers all black girls to be "ghetto" and if you look down on that behavior then your self hating

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 03:03:28 PM
Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:01:44 PM
Yes telling someone

"I'm sleep!"

Is so nasty and poisonous
s
the delusions and lack of accountability is at incalculable levels here
as I suspected lol

You didn't rebuttal it so I guess so

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:03:45 PM
How does she look down on black girls just because she's calls ONE ghetto and a hoodrat.

Seems to me like Bentley considers all black girls to be "ghetto" and if you look down on that behavior then your self hating
s

Delusionalu listen ... you're yipping and yapping about things that are half truths. Yea it's Monique, one person.
But CandASS, Gizelle, Robin, & Wendy made it clear they didn't want to be around her because of ghetto behavior and even hinted at being "above" L&HH and RHOA

so YEA, I'm perfectly within bounds to accuse them of making generalizations about black women involved in conflicts.

Meaning, these bitches like to yip and yap (similar to you, and others). but they're hypocritical about perceptions and stereotypes. which is why Karen is trying to tell them stop tearing each other down, words are weapons, etc...

so once again .... macro concepts go over your head. that's why I said stop the faux classy routine before you embarrassed yourself some more baby doll lol

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

This is a reality show. We expect the girls to pop off at the mouth :dead:
it can get catty, nasty...but it shouldn't get physical.
There's a certain line you expect the girls to not cross on THIS show.
And honestly, it's not even the fight itself cuz people can lose their cool. I can keep it a BUCK. It's how she's acted afterwards that's made her more disgusting. Coupled with the fact that it was completely unwarranted.

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 03:09:44 PM

s

Delusionalu listen ... you're yipping and yapping about things that are half truths. Yea it's Monique, one person.
But CandASS, Gizelle, Robin, & Wendy made it clear they didn't want to be around her because of ghetto behavior and even hinted at being "above" L&HH and RHOA

so YEA, I'm perfectly within bounds to accuse them of making generalizations about black women involved in conflicts.

Meaning, these bitches like to yip and yap (similar to you, and others). but they're hypocritical about perceptions and stereotypes. which is why Karen is trying to tell them stop tearing each other down, words are weapons, etc...

so once again .... macro concepts go over your head. that's why I said stop the faux classy routine before you embarrassed yourself some more baby doll lol

You said Candiace initially.

But now you're mentioning Robyn, Gizelle and Wendy

And again in regards to ONE person.

You have no bounds other than your own contradictions and ignorance. Just give it up and stop with these dissertations just because you're GHETTO destitute and homely ass is triggered.

YOU lack depth which is why MICRO concepts isn't your strong suit. So miss me with the that bs.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 02:32:07 PM
this hoodrat's life wasn't in danger, nobody threatened her, nobody attacked her :dead:

i said and OTHER THINGS.  dont just take one thing i said .  It can be any type of video SOME of yall will be all bout it bout it dont act dumb sis you know EXACTLY what i mean

Buy The Stars✨

[/quote

candass has been on twitter doing it and calling girls zoo animals and gorillas in the mist and such

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 04, 2020, 03:15:14 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 02:32:07 PM

i said and OTHER THINGS.  dont just take one thing i said .  It can be any type of video SOME of yall will be all bout it bout it dont act dumb sis you know EXACTLY what i mean

I don't  :plzstop:
But honestly I can only speak for myself.

And there's a difference is SAYING you'd do something and actually doing it.
For example, Robyn has threatened to beat people's asses on the show several times  :plzstop:
But she can't be held accountable until she actually DOES it.
Like I said, this is a reality show. I watch RHOP because of the mess...not to see bitches fighting and not even be remorseful. That's why I don't watch that love and hip hop shit...that's trash IMO

ophmani

bcccvvvvvccc mo WON and these girls are so pissed about it lmmfaooooo

:scrumptious:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands