Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desilu

Quote from: Troye on December 04, 2020, 03:16:33 PM
Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:03:45 PM
How does she look down on black girls just because she's calls ONE ghetto and a hoodrat.

Seems to me like Bentley considers all black girls to be "ghetto" and if you look down on that behavior then your self hating
[/quote

candass has been on twitter doing it and calling girls zoo animals and gorillas in the mist and such

Im sure she's not calling them that because they're black.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: hitman_b on December 04, 2020, 03:22:01 PM
bcccvvvvvccc mo WON and these girls are so pissed about it lmmfaooooo

:scrumptious:
sddddddddddddsdff

Andy already basically said Mo DRAGGED. Not them cackling down together on WWHL. That fag really hates Candice, huh?

:scrumptious:

Scott.

She didn't just say "I'm sleep". After Monique asked her to get her hands out of her face, Candiace asked "are you gonna drag me?" Monique says "do you want me to?" and Candiace said "DRAG ME! DRAG ME!"

if you don't wanna fight, you don't dare a person that's already threatened to fight you cause they just might be stupid enough to give you what you want. Be smart 

Desilu

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 03:42:01 PM
She didn't just say "I'm sleep". After Monique asked her to get her hands out of her face, Candiace asked "are you gonna drag me?" Monique says "do you want me to?" and Candiace said "DRAG ME! DRAG ME!"

if you don't wanna fight, you don't dare a person that's already threatened to fight you cause they just might be stupid enough to give you what you want. Be smart

So If you tell Monique "drag me" we now know she's going to act on command like a dog. Lol at "be smart" but Monique was as you say stupid enough to do it.

Scott.

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:44:52 PM

So If you tell Monique "drag me" we now know she's going to act on command like a dog. Lol at "be smart" but Monique was as you say stupid enough to do it.

It's called not underestimating your opponent. You don't know what people are capable of doing. If l don't wanna fight, I'm not asking niggas to drag me and then cry when they give me what l asked for, like no

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 03:46:37 PM

It's called not underestimating your opponent. You don't know what people are capable of doing. If l don't wanna fight, I'm not asking niggas to drag me and then cry when they give me what l asked for, like no

Nobody is gonna expect a "wife and mother of three who has so much to lose" to act like a rabid dog, especially while they are at WORK.
But I guess you're right. I'm sure if Candiace knew Monique was that deranged, she wouldn't have said drag me.

Desilu

Monique could have easily underestimated Candiace. So that goes both ways.

Again, this is very much so street "logic". And if that's how you think fine. But clearly these group of women in their friend circle don't operate that way. Which is why Monique was crying about not being accepted or validated.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Thanks boo!  :wub:

Cause I don't understand why they can't admit she was an aggressor in the situation too, if Mo fans can admit she shouldn't have escalated it. It's so simple  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:50:13 PM

Again, this is very much so street "logic". And if that's how you think fine. But clearly these group of women in their friend circle don't operate that way. Which is why Monique was crying about not being accepted or validated.
Of course!
just like certain women are "street" and certain members are "street" right?

that's what you were quoting Chris Bassett about wasn't it hun  :uhh:

you agree with Candiace because you think just like her  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 03:49:28 PM

Nobody is gonna expect a "wife and mother of three who has so much to lose" to act like a rabid dog, especially while they are at WORK.
But I guess you're right. I'm sure if Candiace knew Monique was that deranged, she wouldn't have said drag me.

Y'all act as if people don't lose their cool and things get out of hand. I'm not gonna say it's right but it happens. Hell just a month ago at my job , two men got into an altercation. I'm sure it wasn't expected, but when you get heated and in each others faces, it can lead anywhere.

I'm never asking anyone to drag me when l know l don't want no smoke

Scott.

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:50:13 PM

Ok

STUNNA GOD

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 03:51:11 PM

Thanks boo!  :wub:

Cause I don't understand why they can't admit she was an aggressor in the situation too, if Mo fans can admit she shouldn't have escalated it. It's so simple  :dead:

But she was an aggressor too.

So is Monique a real ass bitch or a victim of Candiace's abuse?  :dead:

So ignorant, as always.

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 03:53:16 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 03:49:28 PM

Y'all act as if people don't lose their cool and things get out of hand. I'm not gonna say it's right but it happens. Hell just a month ago at my job , two men got into an altercation. I'm sure it wasn't expected, but when you get heated and in each others faces, it can lead anywhere.

I'm never asking anyone to drag me when l know l don't want no smoke

Nah I agree with this. And like I said earlier, people are human and can lose their temper. But Monique's response afterwards, even over a year later is what makes her repulsive in MY eyes.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on December 04, 2020, 03:54:48 PM
Candice got stomped the fuck OUT and nobody feels bad about it.
sssssssssssss
exactly ... but
"Street logic! hood boys!"

yea I believe if a phagg is mouthy, then ... maybe she should get POPPED
if that makes me street then ... what else?
:letsmessfag: