Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Seriously.

a bitch already threatened to drag you while pregnant and you gon keep daring the same bitch to drag your ass when you know you're not a fighter? Ok 

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

The spinning, leaking lies to the blog, changing the story, writing a song...like these are signs of a sociopath and narcissist. She honestly gives Trump teas.

Plastic.

Yea not sure why ppl think verbally attacking a person is ok

You think you should be able to say whatever you want out of ur face and nothing is gonna happen to you?

Welcome to the real world  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 04, 2020, 03:58:17 PM

You think you should be able to say whatever you want out of ur face and nothing is gonna happen to you?

Welcome to the real world  :plzstop:

Monique wasn't verbally attacked  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:55:10 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 03:51:11 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 03:42:01 PM
She didn't just say "I'm sleep". After Monique asked her to get her hands out of her face, Candiace asked "are you gonna drag me?" Monique says "do you want me to?" and Candiace said "DRAG ME! DRAG ME!"

if you don't wanna fight, you don't dare a person that's already threatened to fight you cause they just might be stupid enough to give you what you want. Be smart
Thanks boo!  :wub:

Cause I don't understand why they can't admit she was an aggressor in the situation too, if Mo fans can admit she shouldn't have escalated it. It's so simple  :dead:

But she was an aggressor too.

So is Monique a real ass bitch or a victim of Candiace's abuse?  :dead:

So ignorant, as always.
Yea they were BOTH aggressive ... so that makes them both aggressors in the situation
what are you talking about victim? I love the fact Monique never backtracked!  :blush:

like ... you'll never be more intelligent than Bentley bby... either try to absorb wtf I'm telling you or find some way to digest it and DEAL with it

am not dimming my light for you to find some footing in this argument. You look a fool
:welllol:

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:50:13 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 03:46:37 PM
Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:44:52 PM
She didn't just say "I'm sleep". After Monique asked her to get her hands out of her face, Candiace asked "are you gonna drag me?" Monique says "do you want me to?" and Candiace said "DRAG ME! DRAG ME!"

if you don't wanna fight, you don't dare a person that's already threatened to fight you cause they just might be stupid enough to give you what you want. Be smart

So If you tell Monique "drag me" we now know she's going to act on command like a dog. Lol at "be smart" but Monique was as you say stupid enough to do it.

It's called not underestimating your opponent. You don't know what people are capable of doing. If l don't wanna fight, I'm not asking niggas to drag me and then cry when they give me what l asked for, like no

Monique could have easily underestimated Candiace. So that goes both ways.

Again, this is very much so street "logic". And if that's how you think fine. But clearly these group of women in their friend circle don't operate that way. Which is why Monique was crying about not being accepted or validated.
Of course!
just like certain women are "street" and certain members are "street" right?

that's what you were quoting Chris Bassett about wasn't it hun  :uhh:

you agree with Candiace because you think just like her  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Ooh Caught ya   :dead:

That's your interpretation Bent'

You clearly are very triggered when it comes to conversation regarding couth and rationality.

You agree with Monique because you find her relatable in some ways do you not?

Probably feel as though anyone who is isn't honoring a hood code of ethics is giving away to respectability politics when the real discussion is simply morality and empathy. Let it go.

Le Champ

Y'all acting like Candiace told the girl that she slept with Chris and her kids had rabies :dead:

Desilu

That's the point of the show.   :uhh:

If you can't keep up with someone's mouth than that job is not for you.

Scott.

They were arguing and she dared her to drag her and she got dragged and cried about it. Be careful of what you ask for.

Again Monique was wrong not Candiace isn't completely innocent and played a part,

Bentley. HARRIS!

I'm so glad Ashley stopped the party and called her owt  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

"oh so Monique has no class, but what do YEW have?!"

and this was after writing a statement to get Candiace's case thrown owt!

Monique may have fired her up, but Ashley finished this bitch
:roflmao:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 04:01:29 PM

That's the point of the show.   :uhh:

If you can't keep up with someone's mouth than that job is not for you.
You're so damn delusional  :kii: :kii:

Le Champ

I'll be the FIRST one to say that Candiace's mouth is reckless as shit :dead:
But in THAT moment, unless something was edited out, NOTHING she said or did warranted that kinda reaction.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 03:20:31 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 04, 2020, 03:15:14 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 02:32:07 PM
And how are we relating a "Karen situation" to what Monique did?
this hoodrat's life wasn't in danger, nobody threatened her, nobody attacked her :dead:

i said and OTHER THINGS.  dont just take one thing i said .  It can be any type of video SOME of yall will be all bout it bout it dont act dumb sis you know EXACTLY what i mean

I don't  :plzstop:
But honestly I can only speak for myself.

And there's a difference is SAYING you'd do something and actually doing it.
For example, Robyn has threatened to beat people's asses on the show several times  :plzstop:
But she can't be held accountable until she actually DOES it.
Like I said, this is a reality show. I watch RHOP because of the mess...not to see bitches fighting and not even be remorseful. That's why I don't watch that love and hip hop shit...that's trash IMO

OK fair enough .

Buy The Stars✨

>>>>><<<<<
its that simple really  also it seems like candASS still has trouble understanding that