Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 03:59:24 PM
Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 03:55:10 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 03:51:11 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 03:42:01 PM
She didn't just say "I'm sleep". After Monique asked her to get her hands out of her face, Candiace asked "are you gonna drag me?" Monique says "do you want me to?" and Candiace said "DRAG ME! DRAG ME!"

if you don't wanna fight, you don't dare a person that's already threatened to fight you cause they just might be stupid enough to give you what you want. Be smart
Thanks boo!  :wub:

Cause I don't understand why they can't admit she was an aggressor in the situation too, if Mo fans can admit she shouldn't have escalated it. It's so simple  :dead:

But she was an aggressor too.

So is Monique a real ass bitch or a victim of Candiace's abuse?  :dead:

So ignorant, as always.
Yea they were BOTH aggressive ... so that makes them both aggressors in the situation
what are you talking about victim? I love the fact Monique never backtracked!  :blush:

like ... you'll never be more intelligent than Bentley bby... either try to absorb wtf I'm telling you or find some way to digest it and DEAL with it

am not dimming my light for you to find some footing in this argument. You look a fool
:welllol:

I don't recall Candiace backtracking either. She had nothing to backtrack from. She straight up said she did nothing to warrant the level of assault Monique gave her.

I really don't care how smart you THINK you are. You're presence here is void of any real character or genuinity so I'm not sure why you are giving yourself this light bearer status.

But true form for someone who presents themselves as a narc on the internet.

Grandiose, contrary and delusional. Go get your ego dose off of someone else.

Ain't no one absorbing any of the trash that you spew. Period.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Plastic on December 04, 2020, 03:58:17 PM
Yea not sure why ppl think verbally attacking a person is ok

You think you should be able to say whatever you want out of ur face and nothing is gonna happen to you?

Welcome to the real world  :plzstop:

!!!!

like cyber bulling SAYS HELLO.  online bomb threats say HELL THE FUCK O.  ppl have been arrested for words they just SAID on a damn computer twitter facebook etc. words have repercussions candass words got her dragged across a table in the dead of winter

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 04:02:53 PM
I'm so glad Ashley stopped the party and called her owt  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

"oh so Monique has no class, but what do YEW have?!"

and this was after writing a statement to get Candiace's case thrown owt!

Monique may have fired her up, but Ashley finished this bitch
:roflmao:

BITCH im so ready for that whole scene BABY candASS wasnt ready at ALL :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 04:05:16 PM
I'll be the FIRST one to say that Candiace's mouth is reckless as shit :dead:
But in THAT moment, unless something was edited out, NOTHING she said or did warranted that kinda reaction.
HOLD the phone

just cause YOU wouldnt react that way to something doesnt mean  I or someone else wont.  Every action warrants a reaction. In moniques mind it warranted a reaction.  YOU can act any certain type of way say what you want but you cant always control the outcome.  Just as moniques actions got her sued and charges dropped.

i think what makes this harder for the Candi coated Clique is that candass is just a HORRIBLE person.  if this had happened to someone like karen or someone older and motherly everyone would HATE monique .. but it didnt

Desilu

Quote from: Troye on December 04, 2020, 04:17:28 PM
But in THAT moment, unless something was edited out, NOTHING she said or did warranted that kinda reaction.
HOLD the phone

just cause YOU wouldnt react that way to something doesnt mean  I or someone else wont.  Every action warrants a reaction. In moniques mind it warranted a reaction.  YOU can act any certain type of way say what you want but you cant always control the outcome.  Just as moniques actions got her sued and charges dropped.

i think what makes this harder for the Candi coated Clique is that candass is just a HORRIBLE person.  if this had happened to someone like karen or someone older and motherly everyone would HATE monique .. but it didnt

Some ppl just have faulty minds and are prone to act in ways that are harmful and detrimental. Especially if they have a history of low self esteem. Which Monique admitted too when she was crying to her pastor about not receiving validation from these women she doesn't even like.

Everyone is entitled to act however they want, but stop trying to justify her actions. You can empathize with WHY someone would act a way without giving approval to their behavior.

But that's where y'all fail. Very one note in terms of thinking.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Desilu

I see Bent' The Light bearer scurried away into the abyss..

Weak ass bitch.

M-Rocka

Scott.

And another thing that be killing me when it comes to discussions on this topic (which is TIRED at this point) is that some of you love throwing up "ghetto" or just now "street logic." 

What is wrong with having "street smarts"? Having that keeps me out of situations like THIS. 

Desilu

It's not street smarts though.

It's just being a degenerate that gets people like Bent' up in arms over fodder.

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 04, 2020, 04:17:28 PM
HOLD the phone

No shade but I think people have different values on here.
I will never agree with Monique putting her hands on Candiace when she wasn't physically in danger. Even Monique will say that SOMETIMES...depending on which story she wants to spin that day.

Scott.

But I don't think anyone's agreeing with Monique putting hands on her. It's just that they both should be held accountable and the Candiace girls don't wanna do that.