Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 08:52:41 AM
Not Kenya unfollowing Sugar Ray and vice versa. What the hell happened? :plzstop:

ddfffff
Queen doesn't even wanna be associated with such low class
:omf:

Cowgirl

I would've lived for Monique had she kept it at her confessional last night but she always has to Twitter rant and do all of this unnecessary stuff, also what she did throughout the season. She somewhat redeemed herself on the show but she just won't/can't shut the fuck up on sm when she needs to.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 08:56:16 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 08:52:41 AM
Not Kenya unfollowing Sugar Ray and vice versa. What the hell happened? :plzstop:

ddfffff
Queen doesn't even wanna be associated with such low class
:omf:
Wow, you're right King.  :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 07, 2020, 09:00:42 AM
I would've lived for Monique had she kept it at her confessional last night but she always has to Twitter rant and do all of this unnecessary stuff, also what she did throughout the season. She somewhat redeemed herself on the show but she just won't/can't shut the fuck up on sm when she needs to.
To top it all off, she's defending R. Kelly Darby's behavior on Twitter. Is this bitch that fucking stupid?  :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 12:17:32 AM

The way she was going on about not being accepted because her and her sister were the only black kids in their predominantly white school. Then moved to the hood only to be ostracized by her black peers because "she talked proper".  :plzstop:

She sounded so dumb.

Just say you want Gizelle's approval and go.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 07, 2020, 09:06:01 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 12:17:32 AM

The way she was going on about not being accepted because her and her sister were the only black kids in their predominantly white school. Then moved to the hood only to be ostracized by her black peers because "she talked proper".  :plzstop:

She sounded so dumb.

Just say you want Gizelle's approval and go.
ddddssssss

Longing for acceptance! Bullied! Only black girl in my neighborhood!

It pained her to be ostracized from the group, the same thing she tried to do to Monkhouse at the beginning of the season.

Cowgirl

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 09:04:07 AM
To top it all off, she's defending R. Kelly Darby's behavior on Twitter. Is this bitch that fucking stupid?  :dead:

Yes.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 09:10:44 AM

Yes.
dddddd

I feel as though the only reason why she does and says stuff is because of her disdain for others. Like Whew! Karen was best dressed besides me at the reunion! knowing damn well Karen wasn't because that dress wasn't cute at all.  :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 09:17:18 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 09:10:44 AM

Yes.
dddddd

I feel as though the only reason why she does and says stuff is because of her disdain for others. Like Whew! Karen was best dressed besides me at the reunion! knowing damn well Karen wasn't because that dress wasn't cute at all.  :dead:
This girl is weak.
The way she still wants to be accepted by these girls KILLS me. She was literally laying up under Gizelle at the beginning of the season, but allegedly knew about these rumors for years. She's so fake :plzstop:
It'll be very interesting how the cast moves on from this. It doesn't sound like any progress was made at the reunion and there's literally no one in the middle to bring everyone together.

ophmani

Quote from: Plastic on December 07, 2020, 09:06:09 AM
Nobody likes Candiace huh

vccvvcccccc and they know it which is why the run in here and start quoting each other DOWNE

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

AfroJisiac

dsfghfd   i can't believe what i watched ... this season finale zsqesrdtfygds  omg

is it me or Did michael Darby kinda threw a tantrum cause Juan proposed to Robyn? dqdfgsf   like...  
that was awkward !! he didnt stop complimenting him directly and to the other guys... and his reaction after the proposal wesrdtfed  "Oh u really did it Juan..wow congrats" omg it screamed "oh Juan how dare u propose to Robyn when i been waitin' for u dick all this time" :dead:  

i just can't sdfgdeqsrssfd  and him tryna sabotage Juan and robyn relationship with his shady comments about Juan supposedly havin' an affair or something desfs  

then him bein' extra when Chris got mad eqsrdtfhgtdrg   he was bein' a bitch dwsfdrgtfhygjuh