Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 11:40:42 AM
Unbothered Monique was the best too. Like when she stepped onto the scene and told Gizelle she had 4 homes>>>

It's now become a popularity contest to her and she's so hellbent on being the fan fav..

!!!!
I did not like her this season, at ALL...clearly :dead:
Very thirsty and she was just a fckn bully.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Outside of her doing the most with Ashley at the beginning of the season, I love Wendy 
:omf:

ophmani

mo was fuming a bit during the season because candice fake self, who she actually considered a friend, lied about knowing about the charisse beef

THATS why she kept it cute and kept walking away, she didn't want to get called tf OUT. she was trynna give bigger person for optics and avoidance ONLY.

yall think candice had turned into a brand new matire gor then just REVERTED back in literally every other situation on the show that didn't even involve mo?

or are we blaming her reverting back to a spoiled, ignorant, bitch on ger "trauma?" vcvvvvvvccvxcvvbb

my heart is so FULL from the lashings this girl is getting online

:blessed: :scrumptious:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Cowgirl

jdndbdjddjdhddhdh

I actually enjoyed Wendy and liked that she butted herself into everyone's business but she was too biased at times.

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 11:46:26 AM
Monique is not a bully lol pls

Did we watch the same season?
She picked a fight with Candiace every chance she got. Wtf do you call THAT?  :plzstop:

ophmani

i will say this

wendy looked stunning at the reunion

aggressive, angry black woman self

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

December 14, 2020, 11:51:52 AM #4930 Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 11:52:15 AM by Nine Fushiguro.
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 11:48:50 AM
jdndbdjddjdhddhdh

I actually enjoyed Wendy and liked that she butted herself into everyone's business but she was too biased at times.
She's way too biased, especially since likes to push herself as the moral high ground of the show.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2020, 11:37:45 AM
Candiace is likable outside of the mess & dramatics. She seems like fun to hang with when she's keeping it lite.
Yup! And she's funny. These fags on here like to try discredit EVERYTHING about somebody when they don't like them,  but she's definitely one of the funnier girls here. Her lil solo interviews and shady comments are funny asf. Her and Karen have the funniest solos to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 11:52:03 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2020, 11:37:45 AM
Candiace is likable outside of the mess & dramatics. She seems like fun to hang with when she's keeping it lite.
Yup! And she's funny. These fags on here like to try discredit EVERYTHING about somebody when they don't like them,  but she's definitely one of the funnier girls here. Her lil solo interviews and shady comments are funny asf. Her and Karen have the funniest solos to me
Without a doubt. Ashley third but yea.

ophmani