Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 11:48:50 AM
jdndbdjddjdhddhdh

I actually enjoyed Wendy and liked that she butted herself into everyone's business but she was too biased at times.
Yea Wendy isn't bad and I actually think she's more Real Housewife worthy than MOST! If Robyn broke ass can sit on stage with these girls then Wendy SURELY can
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 11:40:57 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 11:39:23 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2020, 11:37:45 AM
Candiace is likable outside of the mess & dramatics. She seems like fun to hang with when she's keeping it lite.

I think that's what RHOP needs to aim for next year. This year was very...dark
Too dark

Last season was kinda dark too: Mo's miscarriage, the allegation of alchoholism, Michael molesting staff members. I think the fight was pretty tame by comparison :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 11:54:24 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 11:48:50 AM
jdndbdjddjdhddhdh

I actually enjoyed Wendy and liked that she butted herself into everyone's business but she was too biased at times.
Yea Wendy isn't bad and I actually think she's more Real Housewife worthy than MOST! If Robyn broke ass can sit on stage with these girls then Wendy SURELY can
!!!

Intelligent, independent, well-spoken. I'm actually looking forward to see what she gives for her second season..

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: hitman_b on December 14, 2020, 11:53:37 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 11:51:39 AM
Quote from: hitman_b on December 14, 2020, 11:50:27 AM
wendy looked stunning
:ummwhat:

AT the reunion. the yellow on the chocolate skin

shes still an UGLY gor the other 6 days of the week

:watchit:

!!! She looked regal. The hair was just right :ohwow:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 14, 2020, 11:55:52 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 11:40:57 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 11:39:23 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2020, 11:37:45 AM
Candiace is likable outside of the mess & dramatics. She seems like fun to hang with when she's keeping it lite.

I think that's what RHOP needs to aim for next year. This year was very...dark
Too dark

Last season was kinda dark too: Mo's miscarriage, the allegation of alchoholism, Michael molesting staff members. I think the fight was pretty tame by comparison :plzstop:
They were dark situations but they didn't harp over them. Plus Ashley's the best when it comes to not taking things too seriously..

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 11:58:30 AM
And African
and a bitter nigger bitch like Katie said in the DM

Vonc2002

Wendy is a cute girl. I think colorism plays a role there too, but I'll leave that alone smh 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 10:46:38 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 09:56:38 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on December 14, 2020, 09:43:00 AM
Lemme get in  :kii:

Ugh I have a fucking meeting to go to. I'm gonna tune in afterwards.  :flamebroiled:

im supposed to be working but i got dineva turned UP  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Chile, this damn meeting and I'm trying to watch this video. Ugh, folks and their system issues. I really should be helping, but the way Dineva is calling me. :plzstop: :plzstop: