Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 12:52:08 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I have to say, this is true guys. I was legit just having a convo with a VERY pro black friend of mine and he spoke to this.  He spoke to the way people view dark skin and how there's a negative connotation associated with it.  He spoke to dark skinned woman being insulted. "Her BLACK, ugly ass" "That Nappy headed, black ass bitch". He said people don't do that to light skin girls and I had to sit and think about it and he's right. I've NEVER heard someone say you light skinned ugly bitch. It's almost like the two inherently go together when it comes to darker skinned women. I think it can maybe even be a subconscious thing but I'm open to the idea that there's truth to it
n

Plastic.

I wonder what Wendy meant when she said "ppl like you address me as dr Wendy"

best selling female rapper of all time

Zankou.

Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 12:56:56 PM

She's a Condescending bitch and anyone with two eyes can see that she uses her education to look down on people

Cowgirl

Wendy is condescending but Ashley does, not purposely, do things that seem colorist.

Plastic.

Ashley is a college graduate and she's VERY educated  :dead:

Wendy is ugly and stupid

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Say Something on December 14, 2020, 12:57:46 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 12:56:56 PM

She's a Condescending bitch and anyone with two eyes can see that she uses her education to look down on people
Yea. Ashley was spot on with that. She's definitely weaponized her education
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 12:59:25 PM
Wendy is condescending but Ashley does, not purposely, do things that seem colorist.
I don't think she consciously does it but she could definitely be doing it and not realizing that it's sumn deeper
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:01:15 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 12:59:25 PM
I don't think she consciously does it but she could definitely be doing it and not realizing that it's sumn deeper
!!

ophmani

n

wendy WAS being aggeessive and ferocious

robyn came at ashley over the mess ashley had been saying about her. wendy came at ashley for NO reason.

u can't be an aggressive bitch then turn around and claim colorism! when you get called out
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

My dislike for Wendy has nothing to do with colorism. She's annoying and condescending and l don't like people like that in general regardless of your shade 

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on December 14, 2020, 01:18:16 PM
My dislike for Wendy has nothing to do with colorism. She's annoying and condescending and l don't like people like that in general regardless of your shade
That's not what the convo is tho. No one is saying u can't dislike her  :omf: