Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:39:17 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 12:27:19 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:12:03 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 11:14:21 AM
So can we start dismantling Wendy a little bit now too ... and that BULLSHIT colorism mess that Wendy used her intelligence to try to paint

Glad Monique (a darker skinned woman imo) spoke up and set it str8

Ashley uses that rhetoric with everybody on the cast,
and honestly ... I'm so sick of darker skinned black women tearing down lighter skinned black women

If it's a situation like Evelyn and OG then YES, but doing this, Wendy looked dumb as hell

No, Ashley pulls out her white side's Karen antics.  No one on the show calls Ashley aggressive even when she's being aggressive and nasty.  Why?  :nowgorl:
Ashley is a black woman  :kii:

at least I personally don't get that vibe from her.

she's married to a white man
but Candiace is married to aw white man AND calls black girls hood and ghetto

I mean ... can we just set a line in the sand and stay there. We jump back and forth when it's convienent

that's why Wendy was mute when Monique called them out about it.

Going at Ashley was a huge deflection... and they did it because she's half white or whatever

Ashley is a biracial, light-skinned woman.  She and the GEBs, or Karen, would not be called aggressive for exhibiting the same behavior as Candiace and Wendy.  It's an "angry Black woman" stereotype. 

I do think Monique had a good point about the hood rat comments.  Most of the women are also classists.
sssssss

so Ashley's not considered black now?  why the description, just say she's a black woman :blink:

and this is what I be talking about. If somebody described Wendy as a "Nigerian really dark-skinned woman" all colorism hell would break loose

I'm just saying as a whole, that's what WHITE ppl did to separate us, the house slaves were still slaves and slept outside too
Rosa parks was asked to get up, she's light
Plessy vs. Ferguson  ... nobody bothers to look up a picture of Plessy  :plzstop:

Black is BLACK .. like we gotta stop with the mess  :plzstop:

and in the reverse there are darker skinned black ppl that look at OTHER darker skinned black ppl as problems. Exactly what Monique called Candiace out for!  :dead:

I mean I really wish I was up on that stage with a bob and a yellow get up ... because I really would've LOVED digging into Wendy's supposedly educated ass with fact and history

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:32:21 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 01:27:34 PM
Wendy was grasping at straws

The way she had no rebuttal when Mo spoke about them calling her ghetto and hood

:omf:
Wendy wasn't even the one that started the convo :dead:
She was giving u a perspective and saying be open to that being a possibility.  Y'all be so dense when it comes to one of these characters u dislike :dead:

theres no reason to be "open to that possibility" when thats so blatantly NOT the case here

are they not supposed to call a thing a thing ?

yall OKAY???  :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 12:01:16 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 10:46:38 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 09:56:38 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on December 14, 2020, 09:43:00 AM
Lemme get in  :kii:

Ugh I have a fucking meeting to go to. I'm gonna tune in afterwards.  :flamebroiled:

im supposed to be working but i got dineva turned UP  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Chile, this damn meeting and I'm trying to watch this video. Ugh, folks and their system issues. I really should be helping, but the way Dineva is calling me. :plzstop: :plzstop:

I love her .. she agrees with me 98 percent of the time.  Here is no diff
sssssssssssssss

ssw4919

Quote from: hitman_b on December 14, 2020, 01:11:08 PM
n

wendy WAS being aggeessive and ferocious

robyn came at ashley over the mess ashley had been saying about her. wendy came at ashley for NO reason.

u can't be an aggressive bitch then turn around and claim colorism! when you get called out

"Aggressively" arguing with someone is silly.  It's not like she was lunging over the table trying to fight her.  Ashley is no shrinking violet.  She was being just as aggressive, if not worse, when she laid into Katie last season on the beach.  But no one (on the cast) said anything.

They do the same thing on BBWives cast.  OG is aggressive, but Evelyn and Tami are never called such for their antics. 

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 01:35:13 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 01:32:06 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 01:27:34 PM
Wendy was grasping at straws

The way she had no rebuttal when Mo spoke about them calling her ghetto and hood

Monique has referred to herself as hood multiple times on the show, so that didn't make any sense. I guess it's only a problem when people repeat it? :dead:
I mean ... it's the same thing as the words bitch or nigger... ppl can call themselves that, but it's offensive when somebody else does

sssssssss why you be acting like this  :kii: :kii:
That's not what I'm saying.
She literally said "the hood came out" after the fight. I mean...why should I mince words if you don't
:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

I'd hate not being able to be open to another idea, possibility,  perspective,  etc that isn't my own. JESUS :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:53:32 PM
I'd hate not being able to be open to another idea, possibility,  perspective,  etc that isn't my own. JESUS :dead:

It's that simple! Fact!

whew

ssw4919

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 01:32:01 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I mean are we being honest or are we being PC?

Wendy is VERY aggressive .. that's true

and Wendy does have "feral" features ... that's true

I mean somethings are just true

nothing to do with her skin color IMO

How is she aggressive?

The only really heated argument she had was with Ashley.  Aggressive and ferocious do not apply with how she approached Ashley.  And I didn't agree with her in that argument, but I'm just saying.

People on the cast treat Ashley with kid gloves and id love to know why.  She is not aggressive and ferocious?  Her mouth ain't just as slick as Candiace's?

Robyn has been involved in what could have been two physical altercations, and she's mentioned fighting on other occasions.  Why don't they call her a hood rat?

I honestly think a lot of them are colorists, which is why they want the GEBs approval. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 01:54:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:53:32 PM

It's that simple! Fact!

whew
Like :omf:
I don't do these things but I'm not dense enough to believe that everyone operates the same way that I do smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

I wonder what Aunt Viv would have to say about this mess

Buy The Stars✨

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
Maybe they decided not to use those words because of how they felt about it ??

But question So what Wendy did to Ashley at moniques country home .. what do we call that ?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 12:52:08 PM

I have to say, this is true guys. I was legit just having a convo with a VERY pro black friend of mine and he spoke to this.  He spoke to the way people view dark skin and how there's a negative connotation associated with it.  He spoke to dark skinned woman being insulted. "Her BLACK, ugly ass" "That Nappy headed, black ass bitch". He said people don't do that to light skin girls and I had to sit and think about it and he's right. I've NEVER heard someone say you light skinned ugly bitch. It's almost like the two inherently go together when it comes to darker skinned women. I think it can maybe even be a subconscious thing but I'm open to the idea that there's truth to it

But even if you're light skinned black you're still black.  There is no need to put "light skinned" in front of "with yo ugly black ass " cause you're black. If you're light skinned you can be ugly too.  It's not like they are saying "with ya ugly dark skinned black ass"

If that makes sense

But I do get your point it can kinda go both ways with the with the "black ass" cause if you're dark skinned you could get offended by that part cause you are "darker"

I dunno

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 01:56:17 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 01:32:01 PM

I mean are we being honest or are we being PC?

Wendy is VERY aggressive .. that's true

and Wendy does have "feral" features ... that's true

I mean somethings are just true

nothing to do with her skin color IMO

How is she aggressive?

The only really heated argument she had was with Ashley.  Aggressive and ferocious do not apply with how she approached Ashley.  And I didn't agree with her in that argument, but I'm just saying.

People on the cast treat Ashley with kid gloves and id love to know why.  She is not aggressive and ferocious?  Her mouth ain't just as slick as Candiace's?

Robyn has been involved in what could have been two physical altercations, and she's mentioned fighting on other occasions.  Why don't they call her a hood rat?

I honestly think a lot of them are colorists, which is why they want the GEBs approval.
But that's what I'm saying
yawl are acting like we don't have this conversation
we HAD this conversation with OG and Evelyn and it was unanimous that colorism was occurring

but how can we even have an open and honest conversation about it when nobody wants to tell the truth about this situtation

Wendy is textbook example of aggressive. The way she attacked Ashley WAS ferocious, and at the time it was her first time meeting Ashley, basically calling her a bitch and a ho. Candiace got ferocious with Ashley too.

Sometimes you have to look at things from somebody's perspective. Candiace didn't pull a knife on you, Wendy didn't cuss you smooth out the first time she met you. They did that to Ashley, and she's the one calling them on it. No some random light skinned person who's looking at wendy like she belongs in a zoo.

But we can point out everything Ashley does and say it classifies as aggressive, then for damn sure Candiace and Wendy are.

I can't believe yawl are being fooled by Wendy and Candiace using this as a deflection to explain away their disgusting, aggressive, bitchy behavior  :uhh: :uhh: