Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 01:34:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:32:21 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 01:27:34 PM
Wendy was grasping at straws

The way she had no rebuttal when Mo spoke about them calling her ghetto and hood

:omf:
Wendy wasn't even the one that started the convo :dead:
She was giving u a perspective and saying be open to that being a possibility.  Y'all be so dense when it comes to one of these characters u dislike :dead:

!!!
When they dislike someone, they discredit everything they do and say. The people you like can be wrong AF sometimes and the people you dislike can be right sometimes also  :plzstop:

I see that from most people that post here

Le Champ

IMO, it's Housewives and we expect the girls to pop OFF. That's kinda why we watch. Ashley bringing it up in the first place was comical because all Housewives talk to each other like that  :dead:
I think Wendy's point was that certain words hold a certain weight depending on whose mouth it comes out of and who it is directed to. You don't have to agree with this or do this yourself, but this issue does exist.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 01:57:27 PM
I wonder what Aunt Viv would have to say about this mess
Will lied  :plzstop:

Wendy actually displayed aggressive behavior toward Ashley

.... and it's FILMED so it's not like we all didn't see it :dead:

you are MESSING in here Lee  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 02:06:59 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 01:57:27 PM
I wonder what Aunt Viv would have to say about this mess
Will lied  :plzstop:

Wendy actually displayed aggressive behavior toward Ashley

.... and it's FILMED so it's not like we all didn't see it :dead:

you are MESSING in here Lee  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Shndndnddm

Vonc2002

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 02:03:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 12:52:08 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I have to say, this is true guys. I was legit just having a convo with a VERY pro black friend of mine and he spoke to this.  He spoke to the way people view dark skin and how there's a negative connotation associated with it.  He spoke to dark skinned woman being insulted. "Her BLACK, ugly ass" "That Nappy headed, black ass bitch". He said people don't do that to light skin girls and I had to sit and think about it and he's right. I've NEVER heard someone say you light skinned ugly bitch. It's almost like the two inherently go together when it comes to darker skinned women. I think it can maybe even be a subconscious thing but I'm open to the idea that there's truth to it

But even if you're light skinned black you're still black.  There is no need to put "light skinned" in front of "with yo ugly black ass " cause you're black. If you're light skinned you can be ugly too.  It's not like they are saying "with ya ugly dark skinned black ass"

Them being black isn't in question. Saying your ugly black ass isn't in reference to their race. It's USUALLY in reference to the color of their skin. Black and ugly seem to go together for some people. Light and ugly isn't a thing......even if the person is ugly. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 02:05:50 PM
IMO, it's Housewives and we expect the girls to pop OFF. That's kinda why we watch. Ashley bringing it up in the first place was comical because all Housewives talk to each other like that  :dead:
I think Wendy's point was that certain words hold a certain weight depending on whose mouth it comes out of and who it is directed to. You don't have to agree with this or do this yourself, but this issue does exist.
Yes :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

I'm surprised she posted. I would've taken weeks off after being obliterated and demolished.  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Chris Bassett is Lee? :dead:
No wonder he's making so much Damn sense, smart self

Le Champ

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:09:58 PM

I'm surprised she posted. I would've taken weeks off after being obliterated and demolished.  :plzstop:
It was embarrassing and Monique shut her up but she didn't say anything that was shocking or news..

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:09:58 PM

nnnnn
Queen has to give the APPEARANCE of being unbothered now because she didn't QUITE pull it off at the 'union
:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Not for nothing but this is what all of them should do when they get put in their place,m. Take your L and shut the fuck up! :dead:

That's why Gizelle and Karen are so great for Potomac..

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 12:11:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 12:06:25 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:03:12 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 10:45:02 AM
Y'all I STILL cannot get over Karen asking Gizelle with such concern in her voice
"is Jamal coming?" then DEMOLISHING her with "of course not"
dbndmdmfncndn

That was too perfect.

What kinda alley-oop.   :kii:
sdddfdddfffffdddd
Karen is a fool  :plzstop:
OF COURSE NOT!  :omf:

The way she jumpstarted the mess tho
"I don't want anything to do with it, but I do want to know the truth"
"Thats not the word on the street"
Bitch bfndndnsmsmsm

Karen is fckn Housewives SUPREME :plzstop:

OMFG. i didnt even catch karen using her own tag line against her sdlkvlkdsjfkdj.. Jizelle gotta change it up next year

Le Champ

The dynamics for next season....I can hardly breathe ALREADY :plzstop:
I honestly think Wendy and Robyn are gonna play a HUGE role in bringing everyone back together. They're the only ones who I feel are NOT at a point of no return with any of their cast mates :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 02:08:24 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 02:03:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 12:52:08 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I have to say, this is true guys. I was legit just having a convo with a VERY pro black friend of mine and he spoke to this.  He spoke to the way people view dark skin and how there's a negative connotation associated with it.  He spoke to dark skinned woman being insulted. "Her BLACK, ugly ass" "That Nappy headed, black ass bitch". He said people don't do that to light skin girls and I had to sit and think about it and he's right. I've NEVER heard someone say you light skinned ugly bitch. It's almost like the two inherently go together when it comes to darker skinned women. I think it can maybe even be a subconscious thing but I'm open to the idea that there's truth to it

But even if you're light skinned black you're still black.  There is no need to put "light skinned" in front of "with yo ugly black ass " cause you're black. If you're light skinned you can be ugly too.  It's not like they are saying "with ya ugly dark skinned black ass"

Them being black isn't in question. Saying your ugly black ass isn't in reference to their race. It's USUALLY in reference to the color of their skin. Black and ugly seem to go together for some people. Light and ugly isn't a thing......even if the person is ugly.

OK i see what youre saying.