Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 14, 2020, 09:50:55 PM
djdjdjdjdhdhdhhddjdhdhfud
f
f
f
f

after Monique LASHED her with the binder and Karen comes

...."IS jamal comin?"

Fbdndjjdndnmd
My favorite moment  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 10:13:29 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on December 14, 2020, 09:50:55 PM
djdjdjdjdhdhdhhddjdhdhfud
f
f
f
f

after Monique LASHED her with the binder and Karen comes

...."IS jamal comin?"

Fbdndjjdndnmd
My favorite moment  :plzstop:
HCYCDYDYXYDYXHXHXHXHXHXHHCHCCUCHCHCCHFHC

!!!!!!!!

STUNNA GOD

How the fuck do they come back after a season like this!???

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

Earlier in here, someone asked why can Potomac get it right with casting, but not RHOA?

I personally feel like Andy has learned from his mistakes with RHOA. This was Potomac's most explosive season and best cast and he's bringing them ALL right back. If it's perfect.... don't change it. :uhh: 

Season 9 was RHOA's best cast and most intense season. Phaedra shouldn't have been fired and everyone should've been invited back (just like Potomac). At LEAST see how it works out for a season before making a drastic casting change after having your best season. :uhh: 

After MESS like that, people want to see how the story continues, what happens from here. RHOA has never allowed that.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on December 14, 2020, 11:10:16 PM
Earlier in here, someone asked why can Potomac get it right with casting, but not RHOA?

I personally feel like Andy has learned from his mistakes with RHOA. This was Potomac's most explosive season and best cast and he's bringing them ALL right back. If it's perfect.... don't change it. :uhh:

Season 9 was RHOA's best cast and most intense season. Phaedra shouldn't have been fired and everyone should've been invited back (just like Potomac). At LEAST see how it works out for a season before making a drastic casting change after having your best season. :uhh:

After MESS like that, people want to see how the story continues, what happens from here. RHOA has never allowed that.
To be fair, I think that's cause Kandi threatened to leave. He should've called her BORING ass bluff tbh.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 11:19:31 PM

To be fair, I think that's cause Kandi threatened to leave. He should've called her BORING ass bluff tbh.
d

!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if she did leave, oh well. It's the same situation with Candice right now.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 11:19:31 PM

The Queen of Atlanta is still perched with her peach and you're pissed about it

:blessed:

Buy The Stars✨

PREACH.. i agree 100 percent.. because again if you fire someone who was in the mess it just goes away when it can still spill over into next season

ssw4919

RHOA has been on nearly 3 times as long as Potomac.  They like to keep the main girls long after they should be put out to pasture.  

They also barely bring in new girls, and production makes them compete for peaches without revealing who made the cut until the end.  Is it the Hunger Games?   :uhh:  Notice the other cities usually just throw someone in the mix to sink or swim, and they announce they're apart of the cast long before filming ends.  Other cities usually have more authentic relationships between cast members.  Potomac works largely due to that.  Monique, Candiace, and Ashley were outsiders, but Gizelle, Robyn, and Karen (and Charisse) have all known each other for 10+ years outside of the show.

I think a core group has to know each other pretty well, and then you sprinkle in a couple of outsiders over the course of a few seasons to mix things up.  Either way, like any show after 10+ seasons, it will get stale.

Le Champ

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 15, 2020, 12:12:34 AM
RHOA has been on nearly 3 times as long as Potomac.  They like to keep the main girls long after they should be put out to pasture. 

They also barely bring in new girls, and production makes them compete for peaches without revealing who made the cut until the end.  Is it the Hunger Games?   :uhh:  Notice the other cities usually just throw someone in the mix to sink or swim, and they announce they're apart of the cast long before filming ends.  Other cities usually have more authentic relationships between cast members.  Potomac works largely due to that.  Monique, Candiace, and Ashley were outsiders, but Gizelle, Robyn, and Karen (and Charisse) have all known each other for 10+ years outside of the show.

I think a core group has to know each other pretty well, and then you sprinkle in a couple of outsiders over the course of a few seasons to mix things up.  Either way, like any show after 10+ seasons, it will get stale.

I agree.
Potomac is just in its prime right now, just like RHOA was until Season 10. 9 solid seasons back to back is kinda iconic tbh.
RHOP is just that girl right now.

Bentley. HARRIS!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kandi is literally the downfall of RHOA. her and her stupid demands. boring self

AfroJisiac

they read the shit outta Gizelle omgggg i felt embrassed

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 14, 2020, 09:48:21 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 08:56:40 PM

Does Monique even acknowledge this barren hoe and why is she still obsessed with Jackie? :dead:
ajfdnsd'klfdskfmfds'lfgs

I'm crying at her inserting herself and that Jackie mess from last season that no one really cared about

Fired self

fdfdfdfdssssdsd

She's always speaking in subliminals about Simone. These women are laughing at her.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: