Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 02:24:45 PM
Quote from: Say Something on December 16, 2020, 02:23:32 PM
Well friends defend each other right? I presume that's a foreign concept to her since everyone hates her haha

Did you watch the season? Monique was on the sideline because Candiace's friends had her back  :dead:

What friends? Cause NONE of them hoes are her friends outside of Wendy. Gizzard and Robert don't give a fuck about Candiace.

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 16, 2020, 02:49:37 PM
I enjoy seeing Candice cry

:scrumptious:

n
I love Candiace...and although it's entertaining sometimes, I wish she'd stop  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 02:51:18 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 12:41:41 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 16, 2020, 12:24:42 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:55:51 AM
but why do the Candiace's think ppl should be off the show just because of drama

um .. we watch FOR drama.

Bravo needs to remember how Kandi ruined RHOA with that

just because something big happened doesn't mean that person needs to be off the damn show  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lied on me! Called me a dyke rapist! Exposed my pastor husband!

um ... YEA bitch! it's reality fckn TV and we pay to watch drama. so either get over it or sit at home bored.

they're prolly all coming back, Bravo knows what's up.

!!!! Everyone is excited to see how this mess moves forward in the following season. RHOA dropped the ball heavily with that. Andy won't make that mistake again.

I PERSONALLY don't feel like anybody should leave. I agree that people who only want people on the show that they LIKE is weird af :dead:
But I'm being realistic. If there was not resolution at the reunion (which I heard there wasn't), it'll be a challenge getting everyone to sign on next season.

I normally agree, but Phaedra deserved to leave.

I agree...she went too far. But the show suffered because of it tbh

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 02:58:59 PM
but why do the Candiace's think ppl should be off the show just because of drama

just because something big happened doesn't mean that person needs to be off the damn show  :plzstop: :plzstop:

um ... YEA bitch! it's reality fckn TV and we pay to watch drama. so either get over it or sit at home bored.

!!!! Everyone is excited to see how this mess moves forward in the following season. RHOA dropped the ball heavily with that. Andy won't make that mistake again.

I PERSONALLY don't feel like anybody should leave. I agree that people who only want people on the show that they LIKE is weird af :dead:
But I'm being realistic. If there was not resolution at the reunion (which I heard there wasn't), it'll be a challenge getting everyone to sign on next season.

Well people need to point the blame to Phaedra then. Not Kandi. Not Andy. SHe decided to do that dumb shit and got her bag snatched. She needed to be held accountable.

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 02:55:24 PM
Well friends defend each other right? I presume that's a foreign concept to her since everyone hates her haha

Did you watch the season? Monique was on the sideline because Candiace's friends had her back  :dead:

What friends? Cause NONE of them hoes are her friends outside of Wendy. Gizzard and Robert don't give a fuck about Candiace.

How would y'all know if they're friends or not? :dead:
Let's just say they hate her guts. The point is that they still defended her and have continued to defend her  :plzstop:

At least Robyn and Gizelle have shown signs of loyalty. Porsha has been loyal to NO ONE  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 03:02:47 PM

Well people need to point the blame to Phaedra then. Not Kandi. Not Andy. SHe decided to do that dumb shit and got her bag snatched. She needed to be held accountable.

And it'll be the same if Lienique gets the boot
:feelinmyself:

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 03:03:26 PM

Let's just say they hate her guts. The point is that they still defended her and have continued to defend her  :plzstop:

At least Robyn and Gizelle have shown signs of loyalty. Porsha has been loyal to NO ONE  :plzstop: :plzstop:

They are only "loyal" because they don't like Monique. Wasn't Gizelle just coming for Candiace at the beginning of the season.

Like please.

Scott.

And I detest Porsha, so it's no need to mention her

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 03:04:21 PM

What does Monique have to do with this?

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 03:05:46 PM

They are only "loyal" because they don't like Monique. Wasn't Gizelle just coming for Candiace at the beginning of the season.

Like please.

Candiace and Gizelle reconciled before the fight lol
They all wanted Candiace to apologize to Ashley, but that doesn't mean they're not friends  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 03:06:50 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 03:04:21 PM

What does Monique have to do with this?

The very first quote of this conversation.
Thank you for bringing it all back to the center

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 03:09:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 03:05:46 PM

Like please.

Candiace and Gizelle reconciled before the fight lol
They all wanted Candiace to apologize to Ashley, but that doesn't mean they're not friends  :plzstop:
Gizelle ain't friends with ANYBODY but Robyn.

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on December 16, 2020, 12:22:42 PM
Even though Robyn is useless af, I%u2019ve grown to appreciate her presence. She%u2019s kinda like a Cynthia. She brings absolutely NOTHING, but oddly it%u2019d feel off without her there.

She needs to face facts that she will get fired unless she beefs with Gizelle.   :letsmessfag:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 11:56:35 AM
Quote from: Troye on December 16, 2020, 11:54:59 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 11:48:04 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:43:04 AM
Oh that!

Yea Candiace was being extra and dramatic af

Karen saw the situation differently, and she knows what's in Monique's binder. Candiace deserved to get BOPPED

also ... the fan support of Monique is just crazy
https://twitter.com/zhanechpendo/status/1338876447356841985

Candiace has always been extra and dramatic AF. How does that equate to her deserving to be bopped? I didn't have a problem with Karen's position this season, but she should have just kept her mouth shut if she wasn't gonna say what she was talking about :plzstop:

And Monique may have played herself...a binder full of receipts and no one willing to film with her next season :dead:

when did they say NO one was willing to film with her ?? or are you just making that up ?

Obviously I don't mean literally  :plzstop: But a significant amount of the cast wants nothing to do with her.

again When recently have they said that?