Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

They always call Karen out on her shit but she always slithers away. Wendy is not gon let that slide next year...I'm pre-stanning for these lashings :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Say Something on December 18, 2020, 06:36:40 PM
I wanna see candiace in a casket

Y'all call Candiace foul but say disgusting shit like this. Please.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 18, 2020, 04:19:50 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2020, 04:09:04 PM

Just in case y'all don't want to go to Twitter.

I can't believe people are buying this and I don't even fully blame Monique :dead: Even on Candiace's live, she said she told them to drop the conversation cuz Monique wasn't there to defend herself.

EVERYBODY at the table knew that Monique and Candiace were friends. If they were really trying to plot, WHY would they do that with Candiace there? Use your brains ppl :plzstop:

The person to blame for this is Karen. She is messy AF...she knew wtf she was doing inflating the mess and bringing it back to Monique. Of course she would believe Gizelle was out to get her...and her dumbass fell for it...just like she did when Gizelle came back and got her riled up about Candiace inviting Charisse :dead:

It still doesn't explain why she was knee slapping with the girl at the beginning of the szn if she knew she was trying to bring this to the show but whatevs
:omf:
You're not the only person I've seen say that Karen is to blame for this whole ordeal. It will be interesting to see how things unfold next season.

Zankou.

Karen is innocent 

anyone who goes up for candiace has character flaws lolz 

Kalifornia.

Le Champ

Y'all go too far. Wishing to see people in a casket? It's not even fun anymore. I can't...

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time