Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

ophmani

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on December 28, 2020, 07:22:53 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 05:23:15 AM
I gotta say, draggin someone on the show, being publicly villafied for it, Grizz and Can trying to freeze her out, just for her to be invited back and then saying "NAH i'm good!" is one of the biggest flexes i've seen from ANY Housewife  :plzstop:

damn, when u put it like this.... ccvvvvvxccccvv YEA !

:heythere:

STUNNA GOD

Honestly... YEA. This is how you EXIT a show. Andy was just gonna make her look stupid and outcasted anyway

ophmani

quee lashed the shout iut if gizelle, vindicated herself, kinda became the fan FAV a bit, and then gave

vccxxccccc i just have to fckn STAN

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 28, 2020, 08:14:16 AM
quee lashed the shout iut if gizelle, vindicated herself, kinda became the fan FAV a bit, and then gave

vccxxccccc i just have to fckn STAN

STUNNA GOD

I definitely don't think this is the end for her though. I can see her making an iconic return/pop up. Either at Ashley's baby shower or Karen's vow renewal.

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on December 28, 2020, 08:20:10 AM
I definitely don't think this is the end for her though. I can see her making an iconic return/pop up. Either at Ashley's baby shower or Karen's vowels renewal.

!!!!!!!

and watch the other women FUME as she enters a kiis, taking all the attention

a kenya tea

M-Rocka

ophmani

STUNNA GOD

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 28, 2020, 08:47:55 AM
f

Monique ain't going nowhere.
s

yea I watched it and this vague mess, she gonna come back next week and say, "oh I just meant deuces to the drama, not the show silly!" love her but this bitch loves attention

this is a contract flex ... every housewife does this every season

but in Monique case, I really feel like Chris interferes with her job too much, he needs to let her spend a season on the show by herself. It's always drama connected to him