Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

But Monique coming back for just ONE more season just for us to see how the dynamics would transpire would've been cute...

:overit:

STUNNA GOD

✔️Robyn is the punching bag
✔️Karen is the queen of the show
✔️Gizelle is the pot stirrer
✔️Monique is the fan fav (most likable/relatable)
✔️Ashley is the fun one
✔️Candice is the firecracker that's always in the MESS

...... and Wendy is "soot girl magic!"

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 28, 2020, 04:47:54 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 04:11:04 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 28, 2020, 03:52:20 PM
Monique and Chris seem like really sweet people but they're not built for reality tv..

And that's absolutely fine. I like Mo but a season or two without her is not gonna effect the show. RHOP is one of the few ensembles where everyone brings something to the mix. They just need to introduce soemone new for Karen to vibe with.
>>><<<

As much as I'm gonna miss her... I think the show will go on. Truthfully, I didn't even miss her in the episodes she wasn't present this season.. and she's my fav. Like we've been saying, this is a cast where EVERYONE brings something to the show and equally stands out.

My concern now is Karen.... everyone hates her. And I don't want her to be making fake amends n mess
Karen hasn't completely severed any of her friendships on the show. She goes back-and-forth but she'll invite them to brunch to hash it out and it'll be over. She never seems to take anything too seriously.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 28, 2020, 04:59:31 PM
✔️Robyn is the punching bag
✔️Karen is the queen of the show
✔️Gizelle is the pot stirrer
✔️Monique is the fan fav (most likable/relatable)
✔️Ashley is the fun one
✔️Candice is the firecracker that's always in the MESS

...... and Wendy is "soot girl magic!"
mdmdndndnnddnd

Wendy is the show's intellect you asshole. But yea, they all bring something.

ophmani

sorr but the bect season is about to be trash without mo, what ard y'all talkibg about

:guys:

the MAIN draw for next seasin was going to o be what the dynamic if the group would be. with no mo, wtf do we have to look forward to? gizelle still being tacky? robyn still being broke? like... karen is quee but she can't do it in her own

even in mo's absence this season all the drama still surrounded HER. if they want a season half as interesting as this one they need to do what needs to be done to bring quee back.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Cowgirl

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 28, 2020, 05:17:04 PM
sorr but the bect season is about to be trash without mo, what ard y'all talkibg about

the MAIN draw for next seasin was going to o be what the dynamic if the group would be.
:unsure:

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 28, 2020, 05:27:38 PM

the MAIN draw for next seasin was going to o be what the dynamic if the group would be.
Bow  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 28, 2020, 05:27:38 PM

and understood every wird fag

:plea:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: RedOctober on December 28, 2020, 03:40:32 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 05:23:15 AM
I gotta say, draggin someone on the show, being publicly villafied for it, Grizz and Can trying to freeze her out, just for her to be invited back and then saying "NAH i'm good!" is one of the biggest flexes i've seen from ANY Housewife  :plzstop:

On the flip-side, why give Gizelle and Candiace the very thing that they were seeking? I used to really ride for Mo, but she's not as mature and level-headed as I thought she was.
Thats my thing too.... and she said she was ready to come back next season until she saw pt. 3. Andy really played her... and I can't blame her for this decision to move forward. They would've played her harder in the new season tbh

ssw4919

If she only made the decision last night or whenever she saw the last part, she can be talked into changing her mind.   :plea: