Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 07:06:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 05:07:32 AM
Didn't we tell y'all she wasn't gonna come back. Lee and I legit TOLD y'all :plzstop:

N

vcccccccc u niggas swore she wouldn't return as a result of being iced owt.
That's exactly what happened. 

cccccxxvvd um no its NOT.

and she already did an interview where she dispelled the "friend of/shitty contract" mess

so yea, u just SAYING it don't make it true. giving me trump supporter downe 

title change!

well make your wrong self feel better a bit

:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

HUGO

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 29, 2020, 08:46:44 AM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on December 29, 2020, 08:33:35 AM
These girls are nowhere near the ATL Kweens  :uhh:
n

Step out of 2012 hun.

RHOA sucks, and RHOP is the moment.

This tacky ass late bunch fffffffff

Vonc2002

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 11:59:44 AM
Didn't we tell y'all she wasn't gonna come back. Lee and I legit TOLD y'all :plzstop:

N

That's exactly what happened. 

cccccxxvvd um no its NOT.

and she already did an interview where she dispelled the "friend of/shitty contract" mess

She didn't. What she said was u learn that while the season is going on. All she said is she wasn't fired. From what I saw she didn't say what the terms of her contract were. And we already know from Nene that u can DEFINITELY see when ur getting a limited role beforehand. She CLEARLY got a shitty contract and didn't feel like it warranted coming back. No one was gonna film with her and the Contract reflected that. You sat on here being loud and WRONG for months  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And yea, potomac>>>>>>AidsTL
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And tbh Monique and the way that she perceives things is in question for me after this season. I'm taking what she says with a grain of fckn salt. We only dealing with FACTS,  and the fact is that she isn't coming back.........   like Lee and I said MONTHS ago :plzstop:

ophmani

u WRONG ass girl swore she would be iced out and fired as a result. that's NOT what happened and no amount if telling yourself you were right is gonna change that!

i deals in facts!

yes you're forcing an ASSUMPTION to make yourself feel like you was right?? cccvcvcvccvcvv GIRL

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

N

That's exactly what happened.  No one will film with her,  I bet that contract reflected that.  She was either limited to a certain amount of episodes or something and she figured it wasn't worth it and aint returning,  LIKE WE SAID  :dead:
Candiace has VEHEMENTLY declared she would never film with her again, stood on that, and literally never waivered. It seems like Bravo accommodated her.  Monique couldn't take and got tf outta dodge.  YOU WERE WRONG :kii:

Candiace does not have juice like that. :raycharles2urmess: :dead:

Bravo will force you to film with whomever they want eventually. 

They forced Kandi, a vet, to film with a woman who accused her of rape.

They would never let a whole season go by with a fractured cast.  Some resolve or at least a stalemate would be forced at some point. 

If Monique got a contract, they sided with her.  And the fact that it went out before the reunion was even done airing means they probably did it based on people's response to Monique the last few weeks.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 29, 2020, 01:20:12 PM

N

That's exactly what happened.  No one will film with her,  I bet that contract reflected that.  She was either limited to a certain amount of episodes or something and she figured it wasn't worth it and aint returning,  LIKE WE SAID  :dead:
Candiace has VEHEMENTLY declared she would never film with her again, stood on that, and literally never waivered. It seems like Bravo accommodated her.  Monique couldn't take and got tf outta dodge.  YOU WERE WRONG :kii:

Candiace does not have juice like that. :raycharles2urmess: :dead:

It's not about Candiace having juice.  If the cast is refusing to film with her then they're gonna have no choice but to change shit up.  If u think these women can't band together to make sumn come to life then ur foolish :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Plastic.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, I wonder who will be the new target

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

The cast can't choose to not film with people that Bravo wants on the show.  Either they film, or quit.  :helloimangie:

The cast is not in any position to tell Bravo who they won't film with.  That's why I mentioned Kandi.  She wouldn't have filmed with Porsha just a couple of weeks after the season 9 reunion if that were the case.  They told her to get over it.  :dead:

LVP refused to film, but that was in the middle of the season and she eventually just quit the show after being done with the cast.

Bravo ain't capitulating for Candiace.  She is dispensable, especially now that most of social media has sided with Monique.  She also just bought a house and has an unemployed husband.  She would have shown up to work and clocked in like everyone else.  :overit:

I don't even recall the rest of the cast refusing to film with her, not even Gizelle.  Gizelle probably would have had her armed guards in tow :dead: , but she would be there.  The others have no reason not to film with her.

Vonc2002

Quote from: plastic on December 29, 2020, 01:30:37 PM
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out
It's already played out.  Monique is gone like Lee and I said she would be  :dead:

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 01:34:52 PM
It's already played out.  Monique is gone like Lee and I said she would be  :dead:
...clearly I was talking about the next season

I'm not arguing against you bby, enjoy your win  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: plastic on December 29, 2020, 01:38:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 01:34:52 PM
...clearly I was talking about the next season

I'm not arguing against you bby, enjoy your win  :dead:
:scrumptious: