Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 12:17:01 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 12:13:12 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 16, 2020, 12:11:54 PM
When was Phaedra the fan favorite  :dead:
sssssss

right. I love Kween, but she didn't have the following to go up against Kenya AND Kandi when it came to that.
And Bravo made a big mistake.

Also remember, Andy seemed annoyed with Phaedra.

He's been cackling with Karen and Monique nonstop. He loves them lol

People still loathe Kenya and people are still asking for Phae to come back :plzstop:

The POINT is that regardless of whether people like you (or not), if the rest of the cast wants nothing to do with you, it's hard to film a show. If it's one person, that's different. But if it's multiple, you have a problem.

We'll find out in a month when they start filming
:feelinmyself:
:receipts:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

I just finished part 3 and WHEW. The reason Monique "quit" was probably because she received an offer that they KNEW she would have to decline and she was pissed Andy called her out on her shit. Her being able to say "she left on her own," allowed the network to keep their hands from getting dirty and give her a BIT of dignity. All this mess about integrity and her family is bullshit. When she watched part 3, she finally realized that she couldn't bullshit and manipulate Bravo like she does blogs and her wacko fans. If you believe anything outta Monique's mouth, you've learned nothing.

Anybody who watched the season with a brain should've known it was probably the end for her OR Candiace. I've said that repeatedly. After the reunion, it was clear that it would be Monique. It was very reminiscent of RHOA season 9. The way Andy and Candee tagged that ass was poetic.
They could afford to lose one girl, but they couldn't afford to lose three. So yea...Candiace was vindicated and Loonique and Bobby Boucher bit the dust.

Happy Holidays Team Monique!
:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

ophmani

vvccvvccvvv not u LIMPING back in cuz vonc gave u a false narrative to fake stan

:dead: :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 03:59:24 PM
vvccvvccvvv not u LIMPING back in cuz vonc gave u a false narrative to fake stan

what?
I haven't talked to Vonc outside of the board and I am not going thru all these pages to see what anyone has said.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

If Vonc said the same thing it's becuz king is usually tf right :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 03:54:52 PM
I just finished part 3 and WHEW. The reason Monique "quit" was probably because she received an offer that they KNEW she would have to decline and she was pissed Andy called her out on her shit. Her being able to say "she left on her own," allowed the network to keep their hands from getting dirty and give her a BIT of dignity. All this mess about integrity and her family is bullshit. When she watched part 3, she finally realized that she couldn't bullshit and manipulate Bravo like she does blogs and her wacko fans. If you believe anything outta Monique's mouth, you've learned nothing.

Anybody who watched the season with a brain should've known it was probably the end for her OR Candiace. I've said that repeatedly. After the reunion, it was clear that it would be Monique. It was very reminiscent of RHOA season 9. The way Andy and Candee tagged that ass was poetic.
They could afford to lose one girl, but they couldn't afford to lose three. So yea...Candiace was vindicated and Loonique and Bobby Boucher bit the dust.

:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:
sddddfffdffddfffffdffffccc
The way we KNEW :sistas:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 04:03:58 PM

what?
I haven't talked to Vonc outside of the board and I am not going thru all these pages to see what anyone has said.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I mean :plzstop:
It was pretty evident to anyone with fckn sense.  The way this loon kept saying she was gonna be back next season  :dead:

Zankou.

/

Le Champ

Anyways, just dropping by to say hello. I enjoy a little fun MESS but this thread became too draining a couple weeks ago, and anyone who has interacted with me on this board for all these years knows I don't participate in that. The shit wasn't even FUN to me anymore :dead: So y'all can go back and forth if you plz. I'm glad the season is tf over.

And MAGAnique fans: Tbh, it doesn't matter how it happened. The result is the same: she's gone LOLZ
:feelinmyself:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Say Something on December 29, 2020, 04:11:28 PM

/
;

ophmani

what?

n

he posted this mess and THEN u came limping in giving

YEA!

cxcccccccxxxxxxxccc co-signing self
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 05:01:58 PM

what?

n

he posted this mess and THEN u came limping in giving

YEA!

cxcccccccxxxxxxxccc co-signing self
BDNNSNSNXNNSNDNSNNDS
S

S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S

S

YEA!
:udontlookok:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 03:45:16 PM
sdddfdddfffdddddddfffffggffsffgffddxdxf

ssssssssssssssssss

Mess at you purposely twisting it to get Lee back in the thread  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Wow so Monique is having a power struggle with bravo that has nothing to do with Candiace. You and I both agree on that
:sistas:

Le Champ

"Co-sign! Copy!"
yall are insufferable. The gag is that Andy "co-signed and copied" everything we've been saying for MONTHS about Monique being full of shit and that's why you're truly PISSED.
the way he rawdogged her and Piss Samuels at the reunion fbdndnndnd
:plzstop:

Just like Monique...directing your anger in the WRONG direction :dead: