Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 05:04:08 PM
They legit kept all the funny and entertaining girls and got rid of the ONE scab, I love that.  If i had to hear one more corny joke about that bird, those bad ass uncute kids, or that podcast nobody listens to :omf:

The way she kept screaming "storyline" dndndndnd
Can anyone name ONE memorable storyline she had during her four years on the show besides driving her damn car into a ditch? :plzstop:

This drunk girl...get her outta here. A liability
:wheresmylawyer:

Plastic.

This is getting stupid. This entire season revolved around Monique, she was the storyline  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 05:10:02 PM
This is getting stupid. This entire season revolved around Monique, she was the storyline  :plzstop:

So she had to fight a bitch to matter.
Got it :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:08:22 PM
They legit kept all the funny and entertaining girls and got rid of the ONE scab, I love that.  If i had to hear one more corny joke about that bird, those bad ass uncute kids, or that podcast nobody listens to :omf:

Can anyone name ONE memorable storyline she had during her four years on the show besides driving her damn car into a ditch? :plzstop:

sddfdddfffffggggggffdddssdddffff
I'm SCREAMING at the way u hate her now and I know it's partly because this board has pushed u to it :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Yea Monique didn't have much of a real storyline before this season and I honestly kinda attribute that more to Candiace kinda. Candiace is definitely the more interesting girl of the two, so the better girl stayed.  Bye Monique  :roflmao:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

I'm screaming

This echo chamber of nonsense

:omf:

Le Champ

December 30, 2020, 05:20:41 PM #6562 Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:21:30 PM by Are you a recording artist?
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 05:13:50 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:08:22 PM

sddfdddfffffggggggffdddssdddffff
I'm SCREAMING at the way u hate her now and I know it's partly because this board has pushed u to it :kii:

fnnfdnndndnnfndnd
They give her TOO much. Also, it's like EVERYBODY forgot that I was on this girl's side before I found out she'd be lying to our fckn face for MONTHS.
"Just wait til you see the show! You'll see WHY! Hmph!"
I'm still fckn WAITING.

Doing IG lives before and after every damn episode, retweeting bullshit...ugh I was tf bamboozled
:loose2when:

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 30, 2020, 05:17:23 PM
I'm screaming

enough is enough, where's that post about the casket

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 03:33:09 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 30, 2020, 02:08:27 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 12:30:04 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 30, 2020, 11:32:13 AM
Scott I don't wanna start a fight in front of the Candiaces ... but sometimes you're EXTREMELY hard on Monique... to the point it makes it look like you think this is all on her

i've never asked ... do you .... do you feel that way?
:plea:

Bentley go to hell
its cool... I'm gonna walk away

You really have no choice
choices?!!
funny you mention that lol
let's talk about choices
you can either
...... get in line with the rest of the Moniques ... OR

you can be on the first thing smoking to the University of Mississippi Medical Center

Le Champ

Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 05:21:04 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 30, 2020, 05:17:23 PM
I'm screaming

enough is enough, where's that post about the casket
n

The only thing dead in here is Monique's time on RHOP.
Stomped 6 fckn feet UNDER at the reun'
:jackiessales:

Le Champ

But yea, enough is enough. We should only be discussing girls that are still on the show.

Plastic.

Le Champ

Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 05:25:31 PM
Quote from: Say Something on December 18, 2020, 06:36:40 PM
I wanna see candiace in a casket
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 18, 2020, 06:53:24 PM
Y'all go too far. Wishing to see people in a casket? It's not even fun anymore. I can't...
:caramelapple:

Too bad you'll have to settle for seeing her on your fckn TV screen for season 6
:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

ssw4919

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 03:29:13 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 30, 2020, 03:23:40 PM
yea candice is still an employee while mo remains an employER

vxcvvcccccccvvvvvvvvvvv the ability to walk AWAY from a coin. all the aren't aren't quite fckn ABLE

mo wins again

:plzstop:  :letsmessfag:

Candiace is a trust fund baby. Like her parents gave her a quarter million for her wedding... I doubt money is an issue.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I always find it interesting that people try to drag Candiace for being a product of generational wealth. Candiace would be fine withOUT her husband. NONE of the housewives (except Wendy) can say that :dead:

But she couldn't pay her bills without Dorothy's help.  And she has to deal with Dorothy when she's dependent on her money.  She needs the show, unfortunately.

I think Candiace would do well on a hosting gig like The Real or something like that.  If Porsha's illiterate self can host, she can.