Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 31, 2020, 05:55:25 AM
Her best season? This season was no different from any other season she's done

She was funnier and more likable this season IMO

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 05:54:43 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 30, 2020, 08:38:43 PM
When is the next Bravo Con, because I wanna see the next time Porsha and Candiace interact.   :dead:

d

But Porsha literally IS paid BY BRAVO to "comment on everyone else's 'saga'". :dead:

This girl is so fucking stupid.
Is she getting paid to lie and twist stories as well?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on December 31, 2020, 05:55:25 AM
Her best season? This season was no different from any other season she's done
ssddssdddddd

!!! :uhh: She's still broke.

Cowgirl

Random but I just got a flashback to when Robyn called Monique out when she sat with them. nfnffbfffbffbbfbf

Ya almost had me :welllol: ..

Le Champ

Robyn and King are building a house and she's growing her business.
Season 6 returning, tax paying self
:feelinmyself:

oh and Porsha is a fckn DUMMY ok?

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 31, 2020, 06:08:47 AM
Random but I just got a flashback to when Robyn called Monique out when she sat with them. nfnffbfffbffbbfbf

Ya almost had me :welllol: ..
Yea...she called bullshit on multiple people MULTIPLE times this year.
These girls need someone to hold them accountable about their mess.
Critical role self
:cheerup:

Cowgirl

Robyn's not necessarily "interesting" as a person but she does have the most interesting storyline.

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 06:14:15 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 31, 2020, 06:11:19 AM
Robyn's not necessarily "interesting" as a person but she does have the most interesting storyline.
g
Rebuilding her life after bankruptcy, living with her ex-husband, getting re-engaged, starting new a business, attacked by the IRS, and building a house. What other Potomac storyline is more interesting?

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 31, 2020, 06:16:54 AM
g
Rebuilding her life after bankruptcy, living with her ex-husband, getting re-engaged, starting new a business, attacked by the IRS, and building a house. What other Potomac storyline is more interesting?

Way more interesting than getting a fckn bird
:omf:

STUNNA GOD

g
Trying to rebuild her life after bankruptcy, living with her ex-husband who's sleeping with other women, getting re-engaged, starting a new hat business with no shipping, attacked by the IRS, and kids complaining that their home is too small. What other Potomac storyline is more interesting?
h

Is that interesting bby? Or just a ki?

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 06:29:37 AM
g
Trying to rebuild her life after bankruptcy, living with her ex-husband who's sleeping with other women, getting re-engaged, starting a new hat business with no shipping, attacked by the IRS, and kids complaining that their home is too small. What other Potomac storyline is more interesting?
h

rhdbfnndndnfnf

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 06:29:37 AM
g
h

Both.

:holdupguys:

STUNNA GOD

Soooooo apparently Gizelle's breakdown was edited out. Monique had even more receipts and the lynching continued. :dead:

https://champagneandshade.com/2020/12/30/rhop-gizelle-bryant-reunion-breakdown/amp/

Yeaaa I see why Monique is done.