Y’all remember when T-Boz & Chilli came for Rih and then Rih lashed them? Omg

Started by Hakim., March 22, 2019, 11:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on March 22, 2019, 04:49:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 04:46:37 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 22, 2019, 04:43:00 PM
I was referencing Monique's read to pumkin on Charm School
So are u finally ready to admit that your reads are late af?
Can you admit you had on a late dem franchise boyz white tee in that pic of you I keep posting that you keep reporting?
Ive never reported that pic, firstly.  Secondly, i dont wear white tees. How fckn ghetto.  Now are u gonna admit that ur referencing decade old jokes or not
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CREAM.

Quote from: Temper on March 22, 2019, 04:41:56 PM
Quote from: SPARK on March 22, 2019, 04:36:32 PM
Oh please. TLC been selling sex. Chilli been sleeping with producers and LA Reid before that 1st album even came out. Ho self.
They were CLASSY in their music when they talked about sex & that's what matters. Rih is a borderline stripper prostitute. Community pussy. That's her brand

Book

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 04:52:05 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 22, 2019, 04:49:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 04:46:37 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 22, 2019, 04:43:00 PM
I was referencing Monique's read to pumkin on Charm School
So are u finally ready to admit that your reads are late af?
Can you admit you had on a late dem franchise boyz white tee in that pic of you I keep posting that you keep reporting?
Ive never reported that pic, firstly.  Secondly, i dont wear white tees. How fckn ghetto.  Now are u gonna admit that ur referencing decade old jokes or not
these lies :kii:

So if I post it now, the pic of you in your lean wit it rock wit it mess tee from 2012, I'm not getting reported?

MelMel

FRANCE

Quote from: Temper on March 22, 2019, 04:41:56 PM
Quote from: SPARK on March 22, 2019, 04:36:32 PM
Oh please. TLC been selling sex. Chilli been sleeping with producers and LA Reid before that 1st album even came out. Ho self.
They were CLASSY in their music when they talked about sex

Yeah, RIh kinda proved her point. They were whores. People speculate about Rih being promiscuous without receipts. Chilli n em were the ones having reckless sex and killing babies. T Boz whale self aint much better. Left Eye was the classiest one who didnt wanna sing bout no creepin'.

And 1 more thing...

Scott.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 22, 2019, 11:53:38 AM
They never came for Rihanna though.

And that shoot she posted is from breast cancer awareness month.

Genesis2

Vonc2002

Imagine being delusional enough to think that a multiplatinum album with multiple hits (including one her biggest #1s) is a flop. U fags really try to spin a story :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw