Bey Came Into The Game STORMING

Started by Freemala Harris, March 22, 2019, 01:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 11:21:44 AM
If you don't think ppl being familiar with her & her already having legions of fans didn't help then it's delusions across the board.   I'm not saying she wouldn't be successful without the group but it definitely helped.  She didn't have to lean solely on herself as a debut artist she had millions of fans from music & film prior to.
But DC had 3 albums before Bey went solo and so did 5th Harm and Normani

ophmani

let's break this down bby

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 22, 2019, 11:10:43 AM

U don't have a POINT when all these girls had the same opportunities and status before trying to go solo

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 22, 2019, 10:57:44 AMa) bey had a clear head start coming from  destiny's child just like many other girls did coming from established girl groups. this cannot be argued.

and then

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 22, 2019, 11:10:43 AMThe Op said Bey stormed and you girls in here making every excuse to why.

The POINT is if it was that easy all these bitches would have been able to do it.

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 22, 2019, 10:57:44 AMbut bey being BEY is what allowed her to capitalize off of that head start in ways the other girls didn't/couldn't

that should clear it up 4 ya hun. but no point! afgsghdfg gor

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Ulysses on March 22, 2019, 11:00:27 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 09:28:05 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 22, 2019, 07:34:36 AM
Yes!!! Seriously, there will never be another!!

ps- to those talking about her already being in the business before her solo. What's NORMALani's excuse??

Her excuse is that Fifth Harmony didn't last long enough to make her a house hold name & international star upon her solo effort.    Destiny child was 1 of if not the biggest female group of all times by the time Bey debuted solo
Ooooooo, so less TALENT in 5th Harm?

I mean of course DC >>> but what I'm saying is 5th Harmony didn't get a chance to cement themselves as a whole before trying to individualize. 
🙄

LOONA.

Quote from: Ulysses on March 22, 2019, 11:25:09 AM
If you don't think ppl being familiar with her & her already having legions of fans didn't help then it's delusions across the board.   I'm not saying she wouldn't be successful without the group but it definitely helped.  She didn't have to lean solely on herself as a debut artist she had millions of fans from music & film prior to.

gkkkkff

And this is the social media age where you can go from a nobody to a somebody with a click of a button. There's really no excuse for Norman.     

CHOKE

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 11:28:27 AM

ps- to those talking about her already being in the business before her solo. What's NORMALani's excuse??

Her excuse is that Fifth Harmony didn't last long enough to make her a house hold name & international star upon her solo effort.    Destiny child was 1 of if not the biggest female group of all times by the time Bey debuted solo

I mean of course DC >>> but what I'm saying is 5th Harmony didn't get a chance to cement themselves as a whole before trying to individualize.

And who's fault is that?

Mrd0ndada

But after 3 albums has Fifth Harmony cemeted themselves in history as the biggest girl group ever?    No.     
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 22, 2019, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 11:28:27 AM

And who's fault is that?

You're missing the point... 
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Also ppl need to take into consideration that DC was urban/Pop that allowed Bey to be exposed to different audiences as to where Normani is was in a Pop group that didn't really crossover into urban.  So going solo she's still relatively unknown to most audiences compared to Bey again being a "House hold name" prior to her debut 
🙄

Mrd0ndada

March 22, 2019, 11:47:20 AM #84 Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:48:40 AM by Mrd0ndada
Quote from: LOONA. on March 22, 2019, 11:28:57 AM

gkkkkff

And this is the social media age where you can go from a nobody to a somebody with a click of a button. There's really no excuse for Norman.     

And also the age of lacking album sales... I mean even Bey & Jay suffered with EIL so why would Normani be exempt?  She's on the right track & handling her career as the cards laid for her.. Bey was/is a special case. 
🙄

Vonc2002

I hope this isn't being disputed in here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

Now if i say sumn then I'M mean, right? :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I can see the case for both sides of the argument 
Bey really stood out a LOT in the group, so really it feels like her "solo" debut and it's success was the result of a gradual climb in popularity since DC's debut instead of massive success out of nowhere 

Kurama

Didn't nobody know no goddamn Fifth Harmony-- especially in comparison to Destiny Child

FAGGOTS im tired of yall saying any goddamn thing to try to be right

Im reporting the fuckin board