ddsx Bran was dancing the house down a bit

Started by Kaeli., April 24, 2020, 11:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 24, 2020, 01:15:04 PM
It's the Monica shade during a moment like that :dead:
so pressed

this was her moment and not to be shared with a girl she doesn't care for

!!! I literally couldn't even watch this performance again. How do you take a moment where you're being honored and use it to shade someone? I can't believe her team allowed her to tarnish such a beautiful moment smh

Ma Lo

Who did her hair for this night and performance ? Joe Exotic? 

BigDawg

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 24, 2020, 02:44:01 PM
But yeah! Brandy showed her ass this night. Perform Queen.
It was such a legendary and lovely occasion

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: CREAM. on April 24, 2020, 01:08:53 PM
She performed and sang downe

But the yellow mic..that ladder..the outfit and hair..the shoes and stockings 

:omf:
That had me screaming
:plzstop:

Ma Lo

Brandy is kinda honored. The Grammys need to do something next. And that's why Jah brought this pestilence upon us. Mf are disrespectful as hell.  They know damn well Brandy should have more Grammys. 

FRANCE

Amazing performance. I watched it back the other day - there's a HD video on Vimeo I think. 

It wasnt perfection and I do wish she woulda used the time to sing more of ADC and HYE (some of it wasnt aired for whatever reason), but she went out there and slayed. Glad she shaded the woman that abused her in the process.

AfroJisiac

AfroJisiac

she was so fierce i loooooove that and would love to see her come back like that 

Monika

I love how she changed the lyrics, and she sounded amazing!
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Lee on April 24, 2020, 02:50:40 PM
so pressed

this was her moment and not to be shard with a girl she doesn't care for

!!! I literally couldn't even watch this performance again. How do you take a moment where you're being honored and use it to shade someone? I can't believe her team allowed her to tarnish such a beautiful moment smh
i never thought she qas talikin' about her. To me, she was talkin, about the fans.
Yahudah

Le Champ

Quote from: Monika on April 24, 2020, 09:25:55 PM
so pressed

i never thought she qas talikin' about her. To me, she was talkin, about the fans.

She was definitely shading Monica dhdnnd she even referenced her song titles so we KNEW.
Either way, she made it about somebody other than her. It didn't look "brave"...it just came off as pressed. Bran doesn't even perform that song but she did that night and made it petty :dead:

Monika

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 24, 2020, 03:03:35 PM
Brandy is kinda honored. The Grammys need to do something next. And that's why Jah brought this pestilence upon us. Mf are disrespectful as hell.  They know damn well Brandy should have more Grammys.
yes, she really should have more Grammys. I'm still shocked that she doesn't.
Yahudah

lovechild

Quote from: Lee on April 24, 2020, 09:31:47 PM
Quote from: Monika on April 24, 2020, 09:25:55 PM
so pressed

She was definitely shading Monica dhdnnd she even referenced her song titles so we KNEW.
Either way, she made it about somebody other than her. It didn't look "brave"...it just came off as pressed. Bran doesn't even perform that song but she did that night and made it petty :dead:

Well I don't think the GP knew that's what she was doing . We just over analyze everything she does and put meaning behind it lol I do think that's what she was doing but it's not like she said fuck you Monica on stage . Lol they were taking little jabs at each other in the press still no clue what's the real beef but whatever . Sis had her clap back era and has apologized for it

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Monika on April 24, 2020, 09:41:53 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 24, 2020, 03:03:35 PM
Brandy is kinda honored. The Grammys need to do something next. And that's why Jah brought this pestilence upon us. Mf are disrespectful as hell.  They know damn well Brandy should have more Grammys.
yes, she really should have more Grammys. I'm still shocked that she doesn't.
She will soon.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius