Now that most of you are in your 40s..

Started by Amazing, April 27, 2024, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

How do you fag hags feel about ageing ungracefully?

How them knees holding up?

Give us gen zs some gems.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

April 27, 2024, 05:54:00 PM #2 Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:50:08 PM by shante smith
age convos are always interesting to me

its either people saying "i look betta den people half my age!"...completely unprovoked.
like...ok. do u feel better now? lol

or people in their 30s talking like they're teenagers.

a lot of it is projection and insecurity. with a sprinkle of delusion.
on both sides of the conversation.

if u need to bring others down to lift urself up, there's more focus on urself that needs to be done.
at any age

BrandyFromTheFuture

April 27, 2024, 07:08:50 PM #3 Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:09:07 PM by BrandyFromTheFuture
Quote from: shante smith on April 27, 2024, 05:54:00 PMage convos are always interesting to me

its either older people saying "i look betta den people half my age!"...completely unprovoked.

if u need to bring others down to lift urself up, there's more focus on urself that needs to be done.
at any age
or the ones in their 30's acting like and making jokes that give being older than they are. Like youre not 50 or 60 calm down.

shante smith

April 27, 2024, 07:26:13 PM #4 Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:36:20 PM by shante smith
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on April 27, 2024, 07:08:50 PM
Quote from: shante smith on April 27, 2024, 05:54:00 PMage convos are always interesting to me

its either older people saying "i look betta den people half my age!"...completely unprovoked.

at any age
or the ones in their 30's acting like and making jokes that give being older than they are. Like youre not 50 or 60 calm down.
the self-deprecating comments are relatively harmless IMO

but i can def see them offending older people when someone decades younger than them is calling themselves an ancient mummy

sdsdsdsdsd
or even people within the same age range who may hear it and feel they caught a stray.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

long-timeTheRoofFan

These knees are holding up well enough to stomp someone out if they keep asking questions