Zoe Ever After ep1 (New Brandy song at the end!!)

Started by RAY7, January 01, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

It already has 1 million views on FB! Book Ghan!

tigernathan

monk al-taqi

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 02, 2016, 11:18:50 AM
Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2016, 07:23:12 AM
Was it that bad? What does it give?

No, it was actually very good, and it will probably be a successful show.  The people on this board are very disappointing, to say the least.  Most are not real Brandy fans or at least not fans of her acting at all.  They like to throw shade more than they like to give things an honest fair shot, even when it's Brandy who they claim to be such fans of... Too bad.  When Bran puts out music a lot of y'all still don't buy.  So she's doing other ventures.  And I can tell that this will find success. So deal.

:flamebroiled:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

Quote from: ZuZu on January 02, 2016, 12:30:28 PM
If it were on a different network, it would be a different show, a different Brandy

She has to cater for the network and its audience.

So cut her some slack!

And pilots are always meh, things pick up as they go on, and most shows don't hit their peak till season 3 anyway!

zuzu  :wub:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

RekeRig

Right!   Pilots aren't always so hot

Again, "The games" pilot was disgusting

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: straplis on January 02, 2016, 05:13:15 PM
& Boring Mary Jane is just that

But they should add Loretta Devine to Zoe's main cast

Now that would be hot her comedy os so funny to me

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

January 03, 2016, 02:08:49 AM #248 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 02:18:44 AM by GĖ??X
Y all keep saying "pilot" as if they didn't shoot all 8 episodes together :uhh: Newsflash hun this isn't NBC/CBS. She didn't shoot one episode then run to BET with the mess and wait on a green light to shoot the rest of the show.

With that said, I'm into the show. I already watched it twice.
:whatfuneralbill:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: GĖ??X on January 03, 2016, 02:08:49 AM
She didn't shoot one episode then run to BET with the mess and wait on a green light

Death the gorls think bran is giving a life twirls on mess !

TogetherAgain

January 03, 2016, 04:11:04 AM #251 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:22:46 AM by TogetherAgain
I'm perched for Zoe to hook up with that Latino ddy.

:wellheythere:

Annie

Quote from: imaan. on January 02, 2016, 10:57:04 PM
This random India Arie appearance fjjjjjjjjjj
She just stood there whispering I am ready for love :plzstop: she didn't even have lines and they didn't listen to her..they just walked to the balcony and left her there

/.\

Wtv

that was so badly done.
How can they bring India and have her just as a singer in the background on a random house? like.... wtf?? lol. Zoe didnt even say anything to her, very disrespectful from the character, imo.

She acted like India was a random singer, instead of a real and known one.

FRANCE

Quote from: DFW>>>> on January 03, 2016, 03:33:18 AM
Quote from: GĖ??X on January 03, 2016, 02:08:49 AM
She didn't shoot one episode then run to BET with the mess and wait on a green light

Death the gorls think bran is giving a life twirls on mess !

s

but to be honest, i enjoyed life twirls on concept much better than ZEA