Zoe Ever After ep1 (New Brandy song at the end!!)

Started by RAY7, January 01, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Phantom

Yall are so dramatic. She acknowledged India as soon as she saw her when she called the front desk. The point was that her husband was using India as a grand gesture to smooth shit over and Zoe saw thru it.

taivonjovonnie

Some of the fans so fucking disrespectful and ungrateful. You entitled to ur opinions but show some respect, give it some time is only episode 1

The Brandy Barbie

January 03, 2016, 10:15:32 AM #259 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 10:16:14 AM by The Brandy Barbie
Quote from: m.monk on January 03, 2016, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 02, 2016, 11:18:50 AM
Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2016, 07:23:12 AM
Was it that bad? What does it give?

No, it was actually very good, and it will probably be a successful show.  The people on this board are very disappointing, to say the least.  Most are not real Brandy fans or at least not fans of her acting at all.  They like to throw shade more than they like to give things an honest fair shot, even when it's Brandy who they claim to be such fans of... Too bad.  When Bran puts out music a lot of y'all still don't buy.  So she's doing other ventures.  And I can tell that this will find success. So deal.

:flamebroiled:

lol

I'm just surprised the reviews are so much more positive on That Grape Juice than her own board. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Some on here think they need to "keep it real" by throwing shade at everything.  But at least, you would think people on her board could be respectful.

Phantom

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 03, 2016, 10:15:32 AM
Quote from: m.monk on January 03, 2016, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 02, 2016, 11:18:50 AM
Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2016, 07:23:12 AM
Was it that bad? What does it give?

No, it was actually very good, and it will probably be a successful show.  The people on this board are very disappointing, to say the least.  Most are not real Brandy fans or at least not fans of her acting at all.  They like to throw shade more than they like to give things an honest fair shot, even when it's Brandy who they claim to be such fans of... Too bad.  When Bran puts out music a lot of y'all still don't buy.  So she's doing other ventures.  And I can tell that this will find success. So deal.

:flamebroiled:

lol

I'm just surprised the reviews are so much more positive on That Grape Juice than her own board. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Some on here think they need to "keep it real" by throwing shade at everything.  But at least, you would think people on her board could be respectful.

Yeah lol you have to take these gorls with a grain of salt. As long as the general public uses :letsmessfag:

#Mu7

January 03, 2016, 10:44:10 AM #263 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:05:09 AM by Mu
havent watched yet. but went over TGJ to see 90 + percent positivity.
Discovered the queen already booked a milli in ratings before it even airs.

so those saying she would be anything other than a success will have to deal with it.

:ttlo:

STUNNA GOD

Sddddddddddddddddddd

Y'all this is a mess......

STUNNA GOD

Not the son being missing the entire episode and nobody caring. Dssssdsssssssdsssdddd

Rxxf

Quote from: Mu on January 03, 2016, 10:44:10 AM
havent watched yet. but went over TGJ to see 90 + percent positivity.
Discovered the queen already booked a milli in ratings before it even airs.

so those saying she would be anything other than a success will have to deal with it.

:ttlo:

Well there you fucking have it.
BRANDY

BranLover

Quote from: Phantom on January 03, 2016, 09:38:26 AM
Yall are so dramatic. She acknowledged India as soon as she saw her when she called the front desk. The point was that her husband was using India as a grand gesture to smooth shit over and Zoe saw thru it.

!!!!

Wtv

so now giving an opinion is being 'dramatic'?

Looks who's the dramatic on here :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on January 03, 2016, 11:51:28 AM
Not the son being missing the entire episode and nobody caring. Dssssdsssssssdsssdddd
jjnnsnnennmmmmmm

When he popped up at the end I was like

:omgwatshappening:

Zoe gir

:holdupguys: