2016 video surfaces of Diddy assaulting Cassie

Started by Cowgirl, Today at 01:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I gave it some thought, JelLo is to blame for this. Ik he learned this violent behavior from her so she needs to be held accountable.

The definition

Poor Cassie, this footage has gone around the world....she'll need to heal all over again

crime mob

Today at 04:34:07 PM #47 Last Edit: Today at 04:37:23 PM by crime mob
this vid is old

but I'm still in tears

Fightin fo' muh Black peoples!

So full of shit.

And people can save the whole "black people loves tah see one of our own taken down!"

I loves me a Tyler , a Diddy, a Nipsey.

And will go to bat for black men when I feel the need to just as much as I do for black women.

I actually felt/said that diddy was getting hit extra hard for the "diddy curse" with his artists when in all reality the industry as a whole is very "use and dispose". And felt that diddy was getting pinned to the cross because he was in the CAMERAS as a music executive . We had a face and body to drag .

But certain things are completely inexcusable

https://x.com/rwxndx/status/1791534681910833297

Cowgirl

Quote from: crime mob on Today at 04:34:07 PMthis vid is old

but I'm still in tears

Fightin fo' muh Black peoples!

So full of shit.

And people can save the whole "black people loves tah see one of our own taken down!"

I loves me a Tyler , a Diddy, a Nipsey.

And will go to bat for black men when I feel the need to just as much as I do for black women.

I actually felt/said that diddy was getting hit extra hard for the "diddy curse" with his artists when in all reality the industry as a whole is very "use and dispose". And felt that diddy was getting pinned to the cross because he was in the CAMERAS as a music executive . We had a face and body to drag .

But certain things are completely inexcusable

https://x.com/rwxndx/status/1791534681910833297

mcmcmmcmcncnncnccn

Shiddy is really sumn else. I knew changing his name to Love really meant some mess was brewing but I never would've imagined all of this. :uhh: