Say It Ain’t So! Jonathan Majors Accused of Assaulting a Woman

Started by JCJ 🪐, March 25, 2023, 08:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crime mob

March 29, 2023, 05:45:12 PM #62 Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 05:53:14 PM by Taste of the Amazon.
Is Jonny really off the hook yall?

the charges are sticking and moving forward....he was just arraigned.

We have to remember that his lawyer CLAIMS there is evidence to exonerate him but it seems they have yet to PRODUCE it.

His lawyer is only doing what any good lawyer should do - scream that their client is innocent from the mountaintops . Especially when there's a whole brand on the line

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/28/1166214642/jonathan-majors-arraignment

cc: @JCJ.

crime mob

aswwdsaasdsadsad

either way he gon learn to leave those blond bimbos alone . the hard way it seems

ophababes.

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on March 26, 2023, 05:14:33 PMThe pale demon has recanted her accusation and video evidence has surfaced exonerating him. These white women :uhh:

https://amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/jonathan-majors-arrested-for-assaulting-woman

Priya Chaudhry, Major's lawyer, confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the woman in question has recanted her statement about being physically assaulted. Further, Chaudhry says that there's video evidence which will prove that Majors is innocent.

The woman who originally says she was assaulted by Majors was having "an emotional crisis, for which she was taken to a hospital yesterday," per Chaudhry.

hope king learned his lesson

this booch would never betray u

:cmereddy:

Summertime

His management team
Majors was reportedly dropped from his management team at Entertainment 360 and his PR team at The Lede Company. Vulture has reached out to both for statements. Majors continues to be represented by WME.

Film and television roles

Several projects in development have dropped Majors from their cast. According to Deadline, the Magazine Dreams actor will no longer star in the film adaptation of the Walter Mosley novel, The Man in My Basement, or be considered for the unannounced Fifth Season's Otis Redding biopic, Otis and Zelma. As for projects still attached with Majors's name, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (2025), Loki season two, Spike Lee's Da Understudy, and Lionsgate's 48 Hours in Vegas as Dennis Rodman.

Brand deals
MLB's Texas Rangers have removed Majors from their 2023 season ad campaign that was reportedly set to debut on Friday. As for already announcement endeavors, Valentino and Majors have also "mutually agreed" that the actor will no longer attend this year's Met Gala, Deadline reported. Vulture has reached out to the fashion house for confirmation.

https://www.vulture.com/article/jonathan-majors-dropped.html

CHOKE

ion want this mess to affect Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars

:disgusted:

Kalifornia.

I thought she dropped the accusations. Did something else happen?

Justice Jackson

April 19, 2023, 05:54:38 AM #69 Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 05:58:43 AM by Justice Jackson
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 18, 2023, 11:17:48 PMI thought she dropped the accusations. Did something else happen?

As far as I could tell she basically just said she didn't want to cooperate with the investigation anymore, but that didn't really change anything if the authorities have proof that he put hands and feet on her. Even the text messages she sent saying it was her fault mention some type of injuries. Idk what's going on though

I was kinda surprised no real damage control has been done, but maybe they can't legally say anything yet. Everyone is speculating that he's being dropped because they've uncovered other incidents. It feels excessive to me because we don't know anything
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

bby ddy

Cowgirl