Another famous Brandy stan

Started by RAY7, April 19, 2023, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

^^^^^^SAME HE ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE HE WANTS TO INSERT HIMSELF IN THE "SEASONED SINGER'S" CIRCLE
AND HE IS JUST NOT THAT TYPE OF ARTIST OR SINGER. AT ALL. HE TRIES TO COME OFF AS SUCH A
OG IN THE GAME LMAO...IT'S FKN HILARIOUS AND HE LOOKS/SOUNDS DELUSIONAL WITH HIS THROWBACK STORIES.

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RAY7 on April 19, 2023, 02:57:11 PMI didn't listen to Molester Houston's episode. I'm too disgusted
Did he mention Bran?

Just that Bran sang background for Immature, which we already knew. Ray J was in the band too.

Summertime

April 20, 2023, 02:25:09 PM #17 Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 02:27:16 PM by Summertime
She should do this show. I think she would be good on drinks & champs too bc since she has 30 years worth of industry stories. She's naturally funny.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Summertime on April 20, 2023, 02:25:09 PMShe should do this show. I think she would be good on drinks & champs too bc since she has 30 years worth of industry stories. She's naturally funny.

:stressed:

Brandy does not open up.

Now if it was weed champs, maybe she would consider.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on April 20, 2023, 12:55:27 AM^^^^^^SAME HE ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE HE WANTS TO INSERT HIMSELF IN THE "SEASONED SINGER'S" CIRCLE
AND HE IS JUST NOT THAT TYPE OF ARTIST OR SINGER. AT ALL. HE TRIES TO COME OFF AS SUCH A
OG IN THE GAME LMAO...IT'S FKN HILARIOUS AND HE LOOKS/SOUNDS DELUSIONAL WITH HIS THROWBACK STORIES.

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

RAY7

Do y'all know J's background? He's been in the industry since he was a kid

Heated🔥

I don't know why her team don't suggest things like this to her. She needs to do stuff like this.

Harlem

I can see Brandy joining once she has a new project to promote

Summertime

April 20, 2023, 11:06:45 PM #23 Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:07:14 PM by Summertime
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 20, 2023, 02:28:39 PM
Quote from: Summertime on April 20, 2023, 02:25:09 PMShe should do this show. I think she would be good on drinks & champs too bc since she has 30 years worth of industry stories. She's naturally funny.

:stressed:

Brandy does not open up.

Now if it was weed champs, maybe she would consider.

I would die if she slid over to light one up with Nore. Sy'Rai & several of her friends have said she's really funny & a big time prankster so if she would open up it would be a nice ki session.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Amazing. The best of the best literally worship her

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Harlem on April 20, 2023, 10:13:52 PMI can see Brandy joining once she has a new project to promote
yea she been friends them for a while