The fact that Usher has released 6 singles & had a 2 year long era...

Started by MAY, July 22, 2016, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Ralf bitch, as much as you love hitting that ban button
Where are you now

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 22, 2016, 05:13:10 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on July 22, 2016, 05:12:27 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on July 22, 2016, 04:57:52 PM
We are the ones to talk........
glad I didnt say it
Oh, so u can elaborate on what he's speaking on?
sure
Brandy hasnt released since 2012 right along with Usher
so how is Usher so bad off? seems hypocritical to this poster it seems
dont shoot the messenger though
:young:

b7

N

I don't think Brandy ever announced an album or threw 7 singles out with completely different sounds hoping something would stick but lol!

RAY7

Quote from: RIGGY on July 22, 2016, 05:16:42 PM
N

I don't think Brandy ever announced an album or threw 7 singles out with completely different sounds hoping something would stick but lol!
she announced last year that after Broadway we were getting the EP

b7

I don't see what this no limit (terrible song btw) song is doing that's so different than what Good kisser or "Don't mind" did on the charts or radio

n

He coulda been put this album out

Vonc2002

N

RIGHT!
How dare these fags try to throw her name out to justify for this nigga putting singles out for 2 yrs straight and still having no album. This bell pepper nosed ass nigga is DONE, FINITO!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Yar backwards on July 22, 2016, 05:17:46 PM
N

Two totally different situations

And she still didn't embarrass herself throwing weak songs out tbh

Zankou.

Quote from: RIGGY on July 22, 2016, 05:18:07 PM

N

I wish she would've TBH LMAO!

RAY7

I don't see what this no limit (terrible song btw) song is doing that's so different than what Good kisser or "Don't mind" did on the charts or radio

n

I agree
thats why its clearly him just not being ready to release yet
not that he cant

Vonc2002

n

That shit aint gon hit just like every song before it. The closest he had was I don't mind. Nigger don't know what ur waiting on. No one is buying your shit regardless, just release the mess and flop like a respectable person. This is embarrassing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: RIGGY on July 22, 2016, 05:19:19 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on July 22, 2016, 05:17:46 PM
N

Two totally different situations

And she still didn't embarrass herself throwing weak songs out tbh
Usher didnt "embarrass" himself either
ppl loved most of the songs he released beside "She Came To Give It To You"

Vonc2002

RAY7

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 22, 2016, 05:19:30 PM

n

I wish she would've TBH LMAO!
right like are you serious? :uhh:

Vonc2002