If you can be fluent in another language

Started by KingOfHearts, March 19, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingOfHearts

What would it be?

For me it would have to be between Spanish & French even though I speak a little of both.

My Queens!!

SouravMay

Since I do speak the aforementioned already, I think I would really love to speak Portuguese or Igbo perfectly.
B7

🦚

I'm fluent in several.
Would love to learn Russian or mandarin
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KingOfHearts

Quote from: شيطان on March 19, 2017, 05:49:08 PM
Since I do speak the aforementioned already, I think I would really love to speak Portuguese or Igbo perfectly.

Oh you already speak both that's wassup man. Portuguese would be dope a language to learn.
My Queens!!

Young

My goal is to Learn Japanese fluently to the point where I can write it as well.

My grandmother is old and I need to keep some of the tradition because it was such a huge part of my life

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

Quote from: Young on March 19, 2017, 06:01:00 PM
My goal is to Learn Japanese fluently to the point where I can write it as well.

My grandmother is old and I need to keep some of the tradition because it was such a huge part of my life
Aw that's awesome

KingOfHearts

That's awesome bro I keep forgetting you have Japanese roots. :blush:
My Queens!!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

FRENCH DEFINITELY

did well in it college  but i forgot most of it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

wow, your grandmother is japanese? like a full Japanese woman?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Quote from: KingOfHearts on March 19, 2017, 05:38:12 PM
What would it be?

For me it would have to be between Spanish & French even though I speak a little of both.

Being haitian American i would like to speak creole fluently I speak a little creole ...my 2nd opt is spanish

Vonc2002

Creole is a language? I thought Creole people spoke French.....or sumn like French. Their own lil version