RHOA Season 10 Casting tea

Started by Scott., March 19, 2017, 10:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

March 19, 2017, 10:35:20 PM Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:36:08 PM by Scott.
Again this is Tamara Tattles........so take it with a grain of salt

Exclusive Tea on RHOA Season 10 Cast
MARCH 19, 2017 BY TAMARATATTLES

I have a lot of exclusive tea on the #RHOA cast for season 10.  It much earlier than I usually get information, and pickup letters haven?t officially gone out yet; however,  because it is season ten, the executives already know what they want to do.  First let me give you some details. With just about three months to go before filming begins, the writers are already trying to figure out each housewife?s storyline.

Kenya is back of course for season ten. I?m not sure what her storyline is going to be. I?m hearing that after all the crap Matt keep putting her through, she does not want her dating life to be on the show.  She has been alluding to some dates on her IG. I?ll be honest, I thought that was just to irritate Matt, but I?ve been told she is dating and she wants her storyline to focus more on her business ventures.

Cynthia is back. Storyline is expected to be turning 50 and dating. Expect to see a lot more of Noelle.

Phaedra is back.  She bought that expensive house with Bravo checks and mattress money a while back. She?s been holding off on the renovations that are needed until season ten hoping to score some promotional deals on fixtures and appliances like Kenya did with Moore Manor.  Phaedra?s Phortress will be her storyline.

Porsha will be back despite the fact that she was extremely late to the reunion which pissed Andy off. Also, her buddy at the Bravo office who is allegedly the one that keeps her from getting fired, along with the other executives are pissed that she didn?t pull her weight in promoting season 9.  She?s been told to hit the streets and fix that before the reunion airs, so expect her to show up on E! News and maybe something like The Talk soon.  Her fake storyline is yet to be determined, but I think we?ve seen the last of deadbeat Todd.

Kandi is supposed to come back, but she?s pissed.  She?s not just pissed about Porsha, she is pissed about her paycheck. She feels like she needs a serious raise because she is the RHOA that shares the most of her real life while others have fake storylines.  Just as Todd promised us, did a soft open a couple of days ago. The grand opening will happen at a later date once all the kinks are worked out in the kitchen and front of the house.  Kandi was also blindsided last season with the stuff with Riley, and her estranged dad, Block. She feels like she is the only one really opening up her life to the camera and expects to be compensated considerably more than the ones just phoning it in

Sheree is back. Lord knows what her storyline will be. It can?t be as bad as the abused wife storyline. We may be done with Bob.

I did find out why Sheree?s creditors are having trouble garnishing her wages. It seems she get paid through a Loan-Out Corporation. A loan-out corporation is a legal entity,  usually for actors and athletes, set up to protect them from tax liability and to pay for services.  True Entertainment makes the checks payable to the loan out corporation and not Sheree Whitfield. The corporation can pay the expenses for any manager/agent fees, attorney fees etc. and write them all off. Then the corporation can pay Sheree as an EMPLOYEE and not a contractor. Therefore Sheree doesn?t owe any taxes as they have already been withheld but the loan out corporation has to pay corporate taxes. This is a big savings.

However, Sheree does not pay herself in fear of it being taken. So the money just stays in Sheree?s corporate account and likely uses  the corporate debit card to buy everything she needs in life and pay all of her bills. Legally, nobody can take the ?corporation? assets. Also, her corporation has been ?administratively dissolved? in Georgia so creditors technically can?t sue it anyway since its defunct. Isn?t that special? That explains how she waltzes in to the kitchen cabinet store and puts $20K worth of merchandise on a ?credit card.?

Nene is coming back. IF and it?s always a big IF with Nene, Bravo and Nene can come to terms on her contract.  She is expected to be full time since she needs the money and she doesn?t have a damn thing else to do.

And finally, my girl Kim Biermann is coming back. She is currently taping episodes of Don?t Be Tardy? in Italy with Kroy. This season focuses on her and Kroy ?finding themselves? amongst all their children, alienation from their parents, careers and all the craziness that comes with it. It?s supposed to be like a sort of renewal of vows type season. Like a we?ve come full circle admist all this chaos and I still love you as much as I did when we got married. Don?t Be Tardy? Season 6 filming has been abbreviated to end in May to allow her to tape RHOA June through October.

So everyone is coming back!  Um, yay? I hear they have plans to axe a few people for season 11 because the show needs a shakeup. My sources indicate that Kim Biermann may only be interested in a part time gig, so unfortunately it is likely going to be her.

In other RHOA news, Carlos King appears to be in some hot water with the Bravo executives. I really didn?t think the reunion drama would impact him at all, but apparently it is. He has butted heads with Bravo before but there is a lot of talk about his precarious situation. I would be shocked if they did season ten without him. However, he is doing his whole ?Blessed and highly favored? crap on IG and I always interpret that as more of a Fix It Jesus! rally cry than the confidence he intends to project. Word is he is really stressed and not feeling so blessed.
This took longer than expected so I am late to recap RHOA tonight, but it will be up ASAP!
So are you glad that everyone is back?

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/03/19/exclusive-tea-on-rhoa-season-10-cast/

FlowerBomb

BigDawg

I think this is the only franchise that hasn't had too many cast shakeups

BigDawg

After tonight tho, Phaedra is a piece of shit.

Mel.

Why is Porsha back?
I simply won't have it, I simply WONT!

Buy The Stars✨

i dunno why this pic of sheree has me screaming  :kii:

Cowboy Nine

March 19, 2017, 10:48:12 PM #7 Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:49:05 PM by Nine
They need to give half the cast the pink slip and add like 2 - 3 new girls.

I'm sick of the same heffas and the same drama.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Nine on March 19, 2017, 10:48:12 PM
They need like two new girls.

I'm sick of the same heffas and the same drama.

fff what else is there?

Mel.

I knew Porsha ad to be fucking someone to keep her peach.
she really has no storyline, but stays perched even when she wasn't a main cast member

BigDawg

Quote from: メル on March 19, 2017, 10:43:58 PM
Why is Porsha back?
I simply won't have it, I simply WONT!
Somebody has got the be the dumb whore of the bunch. She is kind of like the Brandi Granville of the ATL.

Cowgirl

"Nix the cast! New people, new drama!"

What else do you gorls want? Their formula is clearly working by not changing the cast too much..
:udontlookok:

Scott.

Porsha does bring the drama. I can't stand her at all this season, but that's a fact.