Say it ain't so! Kendu stealing from Mary?! ????

Started by iman, November 05, 2015, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

November 05, 2015, 12:28:22 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:28:40 PM by iman
saw this on another forum

Chile the streets is talking hunty and it looks like Mary is DONE with Kendu. I got this from a gossip in NYC chile...

The distance between the two has a lot to do with Kendu being Mary's manager as well as his wandering eyes for BECKYs.

The London Sessions didn't do what Mary was hoping it would for her career. She was looking for a career make-over and a new sound. She was hoping a new label and a new sound would get her out of the career slump she has been in for most of the 2010's. Sadly the album nor any of the singles were embraced state-side like she had hoped.

Mary's relationship with her label Capitol has soured. She is set to be dropped and she is blaming it all on Kendu's mismanagement of her career and money.

Kendu is being accused of using Mary's money to fund the lifestyle of a stripper in NYC.

Mary has been having financial difficulties for the last 5 years due to poor investments and misappropriation of funds (the charity scandal).

Currently Mary is unloading all real property including a home in New Jersey and a condo in NYC.

Mary is almost close to bankruptcy and in doing what she can to see where she stands financially which includes holding many of her assets (including her Grammys) in a trust.

Ain't my business...its tea tho!

Almost

chile! hunty! tea!

I just know a lipstick alley member wrote this

iman

Almost

Hope Mary gets depressed though cause she makes better music that way

Zankou.

yummy

That's terrible. She shouldn't be anywhere near broke.

yummy

Zankou.

BAPHOMET.

QuoteChile the streets is talking hunty and it looks like Mary is DONE with Kendu.

I just know whoever wrote this were acting and looking like this.

iman

Yea she was close to getting evicted from her condo some years ago

iman

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 05, 2015, 12:39:39 PM

QuoteChile the streets is talking hunty and it looks like Mary is DONE with Kendu.

I just know whoever wrote this were acting and looking like this.

This gif makes me scream  :plzstop:

pop

She's on a sold out your but where there's smoke there flames

GLOCK

Wooooooooooo!

Lolz he been stealing since the first day he met her

Cowboy Nine