Look

That was a good ass fucking movie

Omf

Yesss QUEENS

y?all saw the mess ?

ssw4919

GLOCK

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on November 18, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
I saw it earlier. It was really good. Daniel Kaluuya acted his ass off!
really damn did

GLOCK

Viola really damn tryna shake some shit up

She?s really showing versatility

This bitch GAVE IT

BigDawg

BigDawg

Sovereign.

I?m gonna see it Thanksgiving weekend. All of my favs are in this.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 18, 2018, 10:38:33 PM #9 Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 10:41:43 PM by demetriusrocka
I enjoyed this very much. I am a self proclaimed movie buff  and could nick pick on some small issues but I won't.  Only change I would have made was added just a bit more action (maybe somewhere in the middle and a longer climax. I could see people leaving disappointed and feeling misled by the promos because it's more story focused than big action thriller.) Everyone did a great job! I'm a lil bitter brandy didn't this belle role, she would have been awesome.  Michelle should continue more  down this  vulnerable rode; and show us just how good she can be without kicking ass with dudes.

Super happy that viola dream to be the leading lady has come true. Now I'm praying this has long legs because her and Steve's career's are riding on this success.  He has had a few projects that fell through lacking the financial backing, and viola cant get any of her great passion projects without proving she can carry a box office hit. So much luck to them.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

GLOCK

Quote from: demetriusrocka on November 18, 2018, 10:38:33 PM
I enjoyed this very much. I am a self proclaimed movie buff  and could nick pick on some small issues but I won't.  Only change I would have made was added just a bit more action (maybe somewhere in the middle and a longer climax. I could see people leaving disappointed and feeling misled by the promos because it's more story focused than big action thriller.) Everyone did a great job! I'm a lil bitter brandy didn't this belle role, she would have been awesome.  Michelle should continue more  down this  vulnerable rode; and show us just how good she can be without kicking ass with dudes.

Super happy that viola dream to be the leading lady has come true. Now I'm praying this has long legs because her and Steve's career's are riding on this success.  He has had a few projects that fell through lacking the financial backing, and viola cant get any of her great passion projects without proving she can carry a box office hit. So much luck to them.
who is steve?

GLOCK

Kalifornia.

I'm gonna see it Wednesday. I wanna support. I heard it's not doing very well.