Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

he recently took down all pics from his insta after the gorls started digging

Buy The Stars✨

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ru Paul is a weird one
I don't think he's talked about race, but he shouldn't get cancelled over this

Bruce

To me this is the equivalent of black people calling themselves niggers/gas. I don't see a difference, I would guess he was tryin to make a statement about removing the power from the offense.

GLOCK

But yeah 
he should've been canceled for those rumors of him mistreating blacks in his competition 

he clearly ain't for his people 

yummy

He wore a confederate dress in Too Wong Foo :dead:

And the gorls have been cancelling him every quarter for last three years but still tune into Drag Race. Your outrage means nothing if isn't accompanied with divestment.

:udontlookok:

Dr Naomi Campbell

His whole drag is inspired by Dolly Parton, so it fits

Sinpool

Bruce

Quote from: G on July 07, 2020, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: Bruce on July 07, 2020, 06:10:10 PM
Blah blah blah
I'm fucking stupid

That's all we see when u post dummy

Says the person who has 140,000 fucking post on a message board and has not received a PENNY for mediocre opinion. My intelligence in life is reflected in my business dealings outside of this board not with the opinions of  a basic attention seeking queen like yourself.

But go awf sis....

Cartierline

July 07, 2020, 07:23:13 PM #12 Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:23:24 PM by Cartier X Shabazz
Quote from: animmai. on July 07, 2020, 06:13:48 PM
He wore a confederate dress in Too Wong Foo :dead:

And the gorls have been cancelling him every quarter for last three years but still tune into Drag Race. Your outrage means nothing if isn't accompanied with divestment.

:udontlookok:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I don't take cancel culture seriously at all. A bunch of outrage that ultimately amounts to... nothing.

JAJA

Quote from: Bruce on July 07, 2020, 06:10:10 PM
To me this is the equivalent of black people calling themselves niggers/gas. I don't see a difference, I would guess he was tryin to make a statement about removing the power from the offense.

Hmm. Help me understand. What's your nationality?

pCj

If the transphobic comments and the fracking allegations didn't cancel him, this definitely won't.