If I said I was listening to the best album of 1997...

Started by yummy, July 08, 2020, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

July 08, 2020, 09:15:42 PM #30 Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:18:13 PM by Lazarus
Baduizm

BAPHOMET.

I hate when people say this but.... I WISH i could go back to the 90's and live just ONE year as my current age. :dead: 

I would've LOVED to been old enough for mariah's Butterfly release. But my ass was only 2 :loose2when: I can ONLY imagine how I wouldve been SHaking TO get my hands on the album on the day OF 

Eh...

Quote from: Baph. on July 08, 2020, 11:29:11 PM
I hate when people say this but.... I WISH i could go back to the 90's and live just ONE year as my current age. :dead:

I would've LOVED to been old enough for mariah's Butterfly release. But my ass was only 2 :loose2when: I can ONLY imagine how I wouldve been SHaking TO get my hands on the album on the day OF

😐 U were 2 in 97?  I'm way too old to relate to this lol
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Eh... on July 09, 2020, 12:00:44 AM

I would've LOVED to been old enough for mariah's Butterfly release. But my ass was only 2 :loose2when: I can ONLY imagine how I wouldve been SHaking TO get my hands on the album on the day OF

1995 🗣

Eh...

Y'all know velvet rope was that album butterfly was great/awesome but velvet rope was it
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Demm_

Quote from: Baph. on July 09, 2020, 12:05:52 AM
Quote from: Eh... on July 09, 2020, 12:00:44 AM

1995 🗣
Baph, bby, it was everything. I remember seeing the Honey video...now, you know before that before that video sis was covered all the way up, so to see her come out in that hair and that bikini...it was EPIC. Now, the music just added to it. Her style of singing had switched up...but bby, when she came out with My All...she just knocked us all out. Then Butterfly and then Breakdown!!!
  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

EgyptianSong

Demm_

Tarig is gonna come in here and stan for Butterfly as well...
:loose2when: