Started by SUPREME, April 16, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

cuz u gots me spot AWN!!
[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]

LOONA.

bbbvvvvvbbbvvccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Sir BRoc DeWray

-_- girl are you back again did you at least brush your teeth and wash your face and take a lil ho bath like you used to before you came at me....

Sir BRoc DeWray

Get that rotten thing out of my face

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:16:34 PM
Even if your family says they accept you they really deep down do not... they are ashamed and embarrassed of you all... especially the feminine and a flamboyant ones! you wonder why you never get invited over you wonder why you get included... you're just a fucking disgrace spending all your days gossiping and riding dicks ...

The notion iscompletely laughable that anyone will take your asses halfway seriously... Brandy doesn't come here often she is ashamed embarrassed too.
ddddddd
especially the feminine and a flamboyant ones

Gay is gay hun...
this just lets me know one thing... your coward ass is still running around hiding in closets.. :butwait!:

playing the role to appease people when your retarded ass is a sad case of depression and semen that shouldve been on someone's towel, floor or maybe at the back of that big belly bitch you call a mother's throat...

when you get done playing a role for society, youll still be GEHHHYYYY ...

Nyan Cat

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:24:38 PM
no u fckin didnt

im gonna twirl my gay self in ur face hon
& ure gonna deal DOWNe! hehe
oof! mmm
cmere fag
ha!

BAPHOMET.

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sir BRoc DeWray

Sorry hun masculine gay men will always be accepted before the Beyonce fans girl you know the truth stop denying it your fruity your flamboyantand you are a mess sit down...

No one understands why that even if you are attracted to the opposite sex while you have to turn into the opposite of Who You Are

asdfghjkl

Sir BRoc DeWray

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 16, 2016, 11:26:37 PM
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:24:38 PM
no u fckin didnt

im gonna twirl my gay self in ur face hon
& ure gonna deal DOWNe! hehe
oof! mmm
cmere fag
ha!

😐Not impressed with your behavior

tigernathan

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 10:46:59 PM
Quote from: Herbie on April 16, 2016, 10:38:35 PM
,m.

Look girl I'm going to say this and say this once you are flat-out busted ugly and unattractive in every photo and every style you out here trying to plaster your mug in every post but baby you are not being real you are just ugly but I guess you're owning it so I can't be too mad oh my God you look like Squidward without nose fucking whangdoodle and snozzwangers

om

#praying

LOONA.

Young

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:32:34 PM

No one understands
... what the fuck youre saying hon

youre kinda retarded...

my IQ continues to plummet as I engage in conversation with you.