Welcome back Javi (YesImAHo)

Started by SUPREME, April 16, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir BRoc DeWray

April 16, 2016, 11:47:10 PM #90 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:47:57 PM by YesImAHo
 desperate faggs everywhere I feel like I am at a cheap ASS H&M sale...

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Drais. on April 16, 2016, 11:46:01 PM
Damns bby

That bathroom lookn sxy btw   

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddw

Sir BRoc DeWray

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 16, 2016, 11:46:57 PM
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:39:11 PM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 16, 2016, 11:35:46 PM
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:32:34 PM

No one understands
... what the fuck youre saying hon

youre kinda retarded...

my IQ continues to plummet as I engage in conversation with you.

That really doesn't matter your life was over the moment you came out the closet as a hungry bottom this bottom faggot go to turn on Beyonce and learn some dance moves

you sound like a corny bitch that laughs at your own "reads" (if thats what youre calling it) i thought it was some sort of retarded language you were using but nonetheless... drink bleach.

I'm not going out like yo relatives. You are part of the most hated and unloved Beyonce don't love you she just loves your money bet you if you asked her she doesn't want her son or daughter to be like you

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 16, 2016, 11:45:52 PM
Is that what you sent Voncs to try to seduce him to come see his bby ?

JRocka

GLOCK

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 16, 2016, 11:44:47 PM
come in..~
[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]
NCCZBBZBZZZ

wrong account luv

yummy

RatherBe

April 16, 2016, 11:54:27 PM #98 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:56:17 PM by AjBeenOn
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:49:20 PM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 16, 2016, 11:46:57 PM
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:39:11 PM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 16, 2016, 11:35:46 PM
Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:32:34 PM

No one understands
... what the fuck youre saying hon

youre kinda retarded...

my IQ continues to plummet as I engage in conversation with you.

That really doesn't matter your life was over the moment you came out the closet as a hungry bottom this bottom faggot go to turn on Beyonce and learn some dance moves

you sound like a corny bitch that laughs at your own "reads" (if thats what youre calling it) i thought it was some sort of retarded language you were using but nonetheless... drink bleach.

I'm not going out like yo relatives. You are part of the most hated and unloved Beyonce don't love you she just loves your money bet you if you asked her she doesn't want her son or daughter to be like you

Ohh.... THERE YA AREE.... kinda lost ya remedial ass for a sec...

once again... youve proven yourself to be a Grade A retarded bum fake ass DL top

the point of being an artist and SELLING music is to get paid..

im pretty sure when youre around the slums you reside in selling ass and AIDS ridden dick.. im pretty sure youre thinking about the money too

so....theres that.

Sir BRoc DeWray

April 16, 2016, 11:56:18 PM #99 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:58:06 PM by YesImAHo
 :usureuok: truth is you're more likely to drink the bleach before I am due to your depression and loneliness and lack of companionship and human contact. Sitting online All day proves that you have nothing going on in your life. You know how you are mistreated on a regular basis bitch! you know you got a testimony! you could write a whole four-and-a-half volume series on how the world hates and mistreats you and how you only find Solace and refuge in an online Brandy fanpage forum that's unofficial and uncertified by the star herself.

Nyan Cat

Nyan Cat

April 16, 2016, 11:58:56 PM #101 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:59:34 PM by Nyan Cat

get this fruity fckin faggot ass punk fairy sissy fudge packin dick in booty, mouf, ear ass nigga on tha fck outta here

jus piss me off man

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 11:56:18 PM
:usureuok: truth is you're more likely to drink the bleach before I am due to your depression and loneliness and lack of companionship and human contact. Sitting online All day proves that you have nothing going on in your life. You know how you are mistreated on a regular basis bitch! you know you got a testimony! you could write a whole four-and-a-half volume series on how the world hates and interests you and how you only find Solace and refuge in an online Brandy fanpage forum that's unofficial and uncertified by the star herself.

yet youve just openly ADMITTED to lurking on here for years...so really who has been sitting on here the longest 

SAY IT WITH ME HON...

re?tard?ed
[i]rəˈt?rdəd/[/i]
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

very foolish or stupid.
"in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea"

Sir BRoc DeWray

Good Photoshop work but anybody who knows you knows that knows that you do this petty ASS shit you're pretty crafty... Petty as he'll but crafty... :uhh:

Like I said you always have to watch the hungry bottoms they're very very sneaky will fuck yo dick dry and steal a sandwich on the way out the door
:uhh: