Welcome back Javi (YesImAHo)

Started by SUPREME, April 16, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

Nyan Cat

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:03:06 AM
Good Photoshop work but anybody who knows you knows that knows that you do this petty ASS shit you're pretty crafty... Petty as he'll but crafty... :uhh:

Like I said you always have to watch the hungry bottoms they're very very sneaky will fuck yo dick dry and steal a sandwich on the way out the door
:uhh:
naw u jus a nasty ass FAG

& u kno WATS funny
tha nex message afta tht was "I take prep evn tho i got AID"

u nasty infected faggot
bett' b lucky i jus deleted ur MESS

oh honey babeh..haha
I will fckin air u out

Sir BRoc DeWray

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:Ooooo copy and paste do you have any other tricks up your sloppy sleeve or in that tacky ass hand me down bag of yours

Nyan Cat

oh and these stretch marks on u booty in these pics u sent..vry fckin unflattering hon!

these booty cheek craters snsns
lookin like tha surface of tha fckin moo-FAGGOT u aint SHIT

ho ass ho
keep fckin playin wit us if ya want
KEEP!..

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:05:52 AM
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:Ooooo copy and paste do you have any other tricks up your sloppy sleeve or in that tacky ass hand me down bag of yours

mental retardation is nothing to be ashamed of hon. with the right help, you too can learn to make basic sense.

Sir BRoc DeWray

Sir BRoc DeWray

I've got you both all out of character and all off your square and out of the box this is funny as hell laughable because in a while I'll be done with it but yet you'll still be here steam pressed and searching for your edges

asdfghjkl

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:11:11 AM
I've got you both all out of character and all off your square and out of the box this is funny as hell laughable because in a while I'll be done with it but yet you'll still be here steam pressed and searching for your edges
hon... making sure you get essential help you need, is not out of my character... i just wanna see you do better..

Sir BRoc DeWray

:dead: this won't work unless I click the link stupid inwhich I wont