People still use this excuse?

Started by LOONA., January 05, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: pettypatty on January 06, 2017, 02:51:41 PM
Quote from: Drais. on January 06, 2017, 02:50:02 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 06, 2017, 02:46:59 PM
I hope this gives a diff way of looking at my approach. As for the religion mess....and I'm speaking about "some" people as Im sure there are exceptions....I feel like if someone tells you they "dont agree" because theyre religious, its not a reflection of true cognitive expression, therefore its hard for me to be upset or disappointed with that person. When it comes to whats "right and wrong", no matter what the topic, I rarely take a Bible thumper's opinion seriously. It feels like they arent speaking for themselves but regurtitating lines and ideas from the Bible with little thought of their own, little real world application. Of course one's sexual mess isnt up for an agree or disagree debate, because its innate and just IS. But I think they feel the need to express their objection because to them it is a "rule" that they actually can technically agree or disagree with per the Bible. Their opinion being "rooted in prejudice" for originating from the Bible is unfortunate but again, I dont believe those are feelings intrinsic to them. Like a blurt it out, it sounds right, cliche, first thing that comes to mind mess. This may be why its easy for me to see around the terminology and understand the dynamics of my own situations. Its ignorant of them, but we're on a homophobe witchhunt, not one for ignoramouses. Ive been way more offended by someone calling me pretentious or something else they perceive as negative. Gay speaks to my attraction to men. Pretentious speaks to my character, and cuts more, especially if its unfounded. This is probably also why this whole tolerance/acceptance line is blurred and bendable for me. So yea I def dont believe that because someone "disagrees" with homosexuality, they have real ill feelings for us.

Makes more sense now

Interesting     

d

:hehe:

h

Can I please put my hands to your THROAT for a few seconds?

:diddraispoot:   

Aalonso.

Quote from: Black Indian on January 06, 2017, 02:48:41 PM
I hope this gives a diff way of looking at my approach. As for the religion mess....and I'm speaking about "some" people as Im sure there are exceptions....I feel like if someone tells you they "dont agree" because theyre religious, its not a reflection of true cognitive expression, therefore its hard for me to be upset or disappointed with that person. When it comes to whats "right and wrong", no matter what the topic, I rarely take a Bible thumper's opinion seriously. It feels like they arent speaking for themselves but regurtitating lines and ideas from the Bible with little thought of their own, little real world application. Of course one's sexual mess isnt up for an agree or disagree debate, because its innate and just IS. But I think they feel the need to express their objection because to them it is a "rule" that they actually can technically agree or disagree with per the Bible. Their opinion being "rooted in prejudice" for originating from the Bible is unfortunate but again, I dont believe those are feelings intrinsic to them. Like a blurt it out, it sounds right, cliche, first thing that comes to mind mess. This may be why its easy for me to see around the terminology and understand the dynamics of my own situations. Its ignorant of them, but we're on a homophobe witchhunt, not one for ignoramouses. Ive been way more offended by someone calling me pretentious or something else they perceive as negative. Gay speaks to my attraction to men. Pretentious speaks to my character, and cuts more, especially if its unfounded. This is probably also why this whole tolerance/acceptance line is blurred and bendable for me. So yea I def dont believe that because someone "disagrees" with homosexuality, they have real ill feelings for us.
:guys:

:letsmessfag: sup

RAY7

well said I agree with this

como la whore

leftout

January 06, 2017, 08:03:15 PM #381 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:04:41 PM by Damnation
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 06, 2017, 06:15:45 AM
Quote from: Beysus on January 06, 2017, 02:27:21 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 05, 2017, 11:08:37 PM
Whatever you want to call it, it's entirely possible for someone to not be down with what homosexuality entails and still love and respect a homosexual. If none of you gors have at least one person in your life that convinces you of that, I'm sorry.

This logic is flawed.

It's flawed because if someone is "not down with what homosexuality entails" (which I'm assuming means same sex love, sex and marriage) it means that either:

1) they believe sexuality is a choice

AND/OR

2) they believe that homosexuality is a sin

So you either have someone who believes that you are "choosing a lifestyle" and/or someone that believes that you don't have a right to love, marriage, and sexual fulfillment.

So basically there is NO WAY this person respects you. That's a delusion that you're telling yourself. They either think you're weak and making a stupid choice or that you are a second class citizen unworthy of the same rights that they themselves are entitled to.t

Its not ur fucking place or business the reason why
Ppul have the right not to like sumthin
Now dont you go thru life wondering whyyyy someone disagrees with homosexuality u best be makin suuuuuure that they still respect u and are doin right by u regardless
History proves thoughts lead to actions. Usually a homophobic, misogynistic, and/or racist person will act on their feelings of hate and mistreat people that fall under the umbrella of their contempt. The idea of not respecting someone in your head usually discharges itself from the mind into real life.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Damnation on January 06, 2017, 08:03:15 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 06, 2017, 06:15:45 AM
Quote from: Beysus on January 06, 2017, 02:27:21 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 05, 2017, 11:08:37 PM
Whatever you want to call it, it's entirely possible for someone to not be down with what homosexuality entails and still love and respect a homosexual. If none of you gors have at least one person in your life that convinces you of that, I'm sorry.

This logic is flawed.

It's flawed because if someone is "not down with what homosexuality entails" (which I'm assuming means same sex love, sex and marriage) it means that either:

1) they believe sexuality is a choice

AND/OR

2) they believe that homosexuality is a sin

So you either have someone who believes that you are "choosing a lifestyle" and/or someone that believes that you don't have a right to love, marriage, and sexual fulfillment.

So basically there is NO WAY this person respects you. That's a delusion that you're telling yourself. They either think you're weak and making a stupid choice or that you are a second class citizen unworthy of the same rights that they themselves are entitled to.t

Its not ur fucking place or business the reason why
Ppul have the right not to like sumthin
Now dont you go thru life wondering whyyyy someone disagrees with homosexuality u best be makin suuuuuure that they still respect u and are doin right by u regardless
History proves thoughts lead to actions. Usually a homophobic, misogynistic, and/or racist person will act on their feelings of hate and mistreat people that fall under the umbrella of their contempt. The idea of not respecting someone in your head usually discharges itself from the mind into real life.

okay but we should police actions not thoughts

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Kurama

GRAND

Zankou.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

GRAND

Cbbcbcbcbcbc

It's settled

Ant

Supply the nudes

pettypatty

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: AYR on January 06, 2017, 03:10:24 PM
well said I agree with this
you stay slow playing me bro. smh

H.#.G.*.Z