I'm sorry but I see right through America's lies and bullshit..

Started by Onika, October 15, 2017, 05:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onika

So I've been thinking, and I'm really starting to think the government is responsible for some MESS.

I just realized that whenever a major scandal goes on in Hollywood or in the government, there's always an incident that happens so people are distracted by what really going on.

I find it weird how just before Weinstein gets exposed by everyone in Hollywood, the worst mass shooting ever recorded in American history occurs a couple days before.

I find it crazy how in August 2017 when the Pizzagate scandal was gaining traction, a major KKK rally occurs in Charlottesville and suddenly everyone forgets about Pizzagate.

Let's not forget about when Ronald Dumsfeld announced that 2.3 TRILLION dollars was missing from the Pentagon, only for the 9/11 attacks to happen the very next day.

It's time for the American people to wake the fuck up and open their eyes to the lies and bullshit. I'm sick of this shit!
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

Annie

It is true that all of these little stories that the media hype distract us from what is really going on. The elite, the richest and most powerful people are probably laughing their asses off. We are like little puppies. And instead of uniting, everything is falling apart... So we don't even think about getting down to the bottom of things. Trump knows there is a war needed and there is fear needed for him to get respect. In the meantime the gun industry makes a lot of money. And this damn wall is a waste of money that could be spend on education, science, Puerto Rico, healthcare, climate change

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Onika on October 15, 2017, 05:02:43 PM
So I've been thinking, and I'm really starting to think the government is responsible for some MESS.

I just realized that whenever a major scandal goes on in Hollywood or in the government, there's always an incident that happens so people are distracted by what really going on.

I find it weird how just before Weinstein gets exposed by everyone in Hollywood, the worst mass shooting ever recorded in American history occurs a couple days before.

I find it crazy how in August 2017 when the Pizzagate scandal was gaining traction, a major KKK rally occurs in Charlottesville and suddenly everyone forgets about Pizzagate.

Let's not forget about when Ronald Dumsfeld announced that 2.3 TRILLION dollars was missing from the Pentagon, only for the 9/11 attacks to happen the very next day.

It's time for the American people to wake the fuck up and open their eyes to the lies and bullshit. I'm sick of this shit!
I want to know how well Bush knew the Bin Laden family. I mean they rushed them out of the country with private places a couple of days after the attacks

/.\

Onika

Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2017, 07:38:32 PM
It is true that all of these little stories that the media hype distract us from what is really going on. The elite, the richest and most powerful people are probably laughing their asses off. We are like little puppies. And instead of uniting, everything is falling apart... So we don't even think about getting down to the bottom of things. Trump knows there is a war needed and there is fear needed for him to get respect. In the meantime the gun industry makes a lot of money. And this damn wall is a waste of money that could be spend on education, science, Puerto Rico, healthcare, climate change

!!!!

It's so sad & scary.

yummy

Onika