Started by Heated🔥, August 19, 2020, 08:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

long-timeTheRoofFan

D.I.E.G.O.

Heated🔥

Young

Quote from: TriBeCa on August 19, 2020, 12:54:41 PM
This is major! The cover of People! She's getting that mainstream support.

!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 19, 2020, 08:47:11 AM
So she really contemplated suicide. Wow, I'm so glad she managed to push through. Beautiful cover!
Where's that bigmac fag
FAKE PERSONAL!

This girl is a fckn nutcase :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 19, 2020, 09:19:30 AM
So she really contemplated suicide. Wow, I'm so glad she managed to push through. Beautiful cover!
Yup

its mentioned on a few of the songs tbh
Bigmac said she did an interview renouncing that the mess was about her and more hypothetical or sumn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

b7

b7

Quote from: TriBeCa on August 19, 2020, 12:54:41 PM
This is major! The cover of People! She's getting that mainstream support.
:gorlonfire:

Justaway_

Love to see her winning like this :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 03:59:16 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 19, 2020, 09:19:30 AM
Yup

its mentioned on a few of the songs tbh
Bigmac said she did an interview renouncing that the mess was about her and more hypothetical or sumn
i believe she was talking specifically about the Bye Bipolar song and saying how careful she was with that particular message

It's more of a double meaning than anything. I think it's an extremely personal album but she said she also didn't wanna offend or be too loose with the subject matter because she takes that disorder seriously

Coko recently came out as Bipolar and it was brought up in her interview with Urban bridgez yesterday. I'd recommend everyone listen to that one cuz she finally elaborated a BIT more and wasn't so vague

b7

And Bigmac...   idk.  He doesn't even like "Rather be" so he can't be trusted

:-P

Young