M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 10:26:34 AM
Not flopica doing a promo shoot for a show she ain't on vgcccvvvgfccc

AK's are not something ppl should boast about having. A small hand gun? That's a little different. This AK makes it look like she wants to do damage. She's so TIRED

c

fedswatchin

Scott.

Quote from: M on July 09, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
I'm not understanding why Ghan wont let this go tbh

Gorl Mon literally PUNCHED you in the 90s and you were able to forgive and win the Gram' together. Make another duet and all

WHat is going on now? :uhh:
Like what could she have possibly done? :dead:
No shade but I just know it aint THAT deep
Maybe Monica did something to her. Like why do yall act like Monica is an angel, and Brandy is some damn demon.yall be ready to pouch! Lol

If that?s the damn case, then she needs to spill the tea and punch tf on. We?re sick of the subliminals

fedswatchin

Quote from: Red Boi on July 09, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
Aren't AK's usually used to shoot up high schools :guys:
!!! :dead: that shit is only for mass shootings, hunting game, or warfare. What does Monica even need that shit for? :uhh: i don't understand the obsession with guns

GYNandTONIC

Monica is winning the public perception and honestly that?s all that matters.

I am one of those people who believes Brandy isn?t lashing her for no reason. N I still think that European version of TBIM  is the root of this issue. However, even if the song isn?t technically both theirs, Bran sounds cocky claiming it alone. Because the song wouldn?t have been the hit was without Mo.

I just wish Brandy played the smarter game, but she?s played the PC roll her whole career so she?s over it. I just want her to flat out say what her issue is, or just not do subliminals. The grey area is what makes it corny. People want black & white nowadays.

Young

Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
!!! :dead: that shit is only for mass shootings, hunting game, or warfare. What does Monica even need that shit for? :uhh: i don't understand the obsession with guns

Young

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 09, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
Monica is winning the public perception and honestly that?s all that matters.

I am one of those people who believes Brandy isn?t lashing her for no reason. N I still think that European version of TBIM  is the root of this issue. However, even if the song isn?t technically both theirs, Bran sounds cocky claiming it alone. Because the song wouldn?t have been the hit was without Mo.

I just wish Brandy played the smarter game, but she?s played the PC roll her whole career so she?s over it. I just want her to flat out say what her issue is, or just not do subliminals. The grey area is what makes it corny. People want black & white nowadays.

Nail on the head

Bruce

Brandy has a lot of issues with A LOT of people. Monica is not without her own issues, but Brandy has literally fallen out with everyone we have ever known her to know. From partners to Friends, to Fans, to Family. I do not know her personally, but I am sure she probably has reason to be upset with Monica. But after all these years I am sure it is something that can be forgiven and moved on with.

Cowboy Nine

Who said Mons posing with that AK was a promo for Power.

The GHETTO.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

vcvvvvvcxvvvvvvvfggccffcfcffffffffggf;

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

she wants to threaten brandy with that? brandy you better get a restraining order, mojic' is out of control.

ton

where did she threaten brandy?

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
What ain?t clean in the milk?
yeah Monica did nothing
If u don?t have proof she did.. then it didn?t happen
I can post several instances of Brandy?s shade

Post Monica?s.. I?ll wait

Cowboy Nine

July 09, 2018, 12:08:47 PM #5549 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:09:11 PM by Nine
Sending these IG pics to the prosecutor.

That case WILL be reopen, and Jarv' WILL get justice.

:butwait!: